TS2 kibbles and bits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys just ordered TS2 as back-up for my tunnel 7.5.....btw, i'm putting 3.5 rossi motor k&b lower, any info. advice?

The front recovery pads(used in most tunnel boats) help prevent the boat from hooking to the inside in a turn. The recovery pads keep the sponsons from getting too much of a bite in a corner.

JD

JD ,

Will they work for a Lap Cat 2?

If so what size is recomended and how far front/ back should they be placed?

The boat does hook every once and awhile.

Ed.R

Last edited by a moderator:
re: recovery blocks on a Lap Cat 2

One of the guys in our club installed recovery blocks on his Lap Cat 2 3.5 Tunnel. You would want them the same width and length as the ones included with the TS2. The back edge of the recovery block should be 1/8" below the bottom of the sponson. It's possible the TS2 revoery blocks might be pretty close.

JD

JD,

Thanks again for the info.I'll defintly look into it for sure.

Ed.R

Hi

Looking at selling one off my 7.5 tunnels and buying a ts2

What motors do you guys recomend without spending $500

Thanks Jason

hay all

just wondering how to and where to turbo the crank as iv got 2 os xm o/b and 3 k&b 3.5 andi i should have my topspeed2 in the water real soon.

as for price on the os xm .21 i just got my secand one new in box from my local hobby store for $375 not bad hay dose anyone in OZ sell or stock the metal fuel tanks from grimracer if so how much thanks

regards

ian

here are a few pics of my boat and set up. hope this works :eek:

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

well, that didnt work

:(

how do i add pics to teh gallery or this thread?

i forgot how to.

DUH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

carl

got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check under the new additions

under carlnoki

make that last additions

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of building my TS-2 and with the motor on I can hold the head or prop and there is play up and down between the motor and mount . I did not measure it but I bet is close to a 1/16 ". Is this a problem or i shouldn't worry?

Ed.R

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of building my TS-2 and with the motor on I can hold the head or prop and there is play up and down between the motor and mount . I did not measure it but I bet is close to a 1/16 ". Is this a problem or i shouldn't worry?

Ed.R
Hi Ed,

What engine are you using? If it is the O.S. 21XM, be sure the nylon washers are on the mount and lower unit hinge pin.

Rw

Latest posts

Back