Tryin to make up my mind!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Gibson

Supporting Member
I have another PT-82U55 hull that i want to put together, but im not sure what to paint it up as...The Miss Houston looks okay i guess..wouldnt be too hard for my less than stellar skills...i really like the Miss Rock KISW,(no wing) but that looks like alot of work...does anyone make the graphics for the Miss Rock? Im not sure what year the boat was run....Thanks, Bill

I have another PT-82U55 hull that i want to put together, but im not sure what to paint it up as...The Miss Houston looks okay i guess..wouldnt be too hard for my less than stellar skills...i really like the Miss Rock KISW,(no wing) but that looks like alot of work...does anyone make the graphics for the Miss Rock? Im not sure what year the boat was run....Thanks, Bill
Oberto!!!!!

I am pretty sure Wes Ellet has the lettering for the Miss Rock, Oberto, Speedy and some others.

The boats did not have a rear wing untill 84.

The 85 Coors Light ran with and without the rear wing, there are pictures.

There were two version of Miss Houston one had only blue stripes and lettering, and another has some red also.

The executone and Speedys have a lot of striping to do

Just make the all white BOAT Joe W will have a :eek:

Go to Newton plans for pictures

Clik on the PHIL THOMAS HYDROS link in my signature lines below there are a couple pictures there.

HULL# 8255

no wing

82 U-55 OH BOY! OBERTO

82 U-8 EXECUTONE

83 U-40 AMERICAN SPEEDY PRINTING (BLUE)

83 U-40 AMERICAN SPEEDY PRINTING (WHITE, RED, YELLOW)

83 U-100 MISS ROCK KISW

83 U-40 MISS HOUSTON

83 U-40 MISS HOUSTON (WHITE)

with rear wing

84 U-40 RISLEY'S EXPRESS

84 U-40 FRED LELAND SPECIAL

84 U-40 TEAM VELOCITY 1984-ADDED JONES WINGS

84 U-40 OH BOY! OBERTO

85 U-100 MISS ROCK

85 U-100 COOR'S LIGHT

86 U-100 BOAT

86 U-100 AA AUTO PARTS

87 U-100 MISS ROCK

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill or somebody please post pics of this hull...so we can see..never mind..see phil posted what hull paint scheam you can do..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill or somebody please post pics of this hull...so we can see..never mind..see phil posted what hull paint scheam you can do..
Ahhh SPEEDY ANY COLOR

Miss Rock is BAD AZZ,

If I had a 2nd 8255, thats what I would have, OH Wait I do have a second 8255 right now L.O.L :lol: :lol: :p :p :ph34r: :ph34r:

A great source for pictures aside from David Newton would be Jeff Snell. Not sure but I think he's probably built and raced every version of the 82U55. He sold his Southern Gentlemens Club boat to a guy in my district and currently has the AA Auto Parts version. Anybody ever seen pictures of these two hulls?

Miss Rock is BAD AZZ,

If I had a 2nd 8255, thats what I would have, OH Wait I do have a second 8255 right now L.O.L :lol: :lol: :p :p :ph34r: :ph34r:
YOU BE NICE NOW!! :lol: Sooooo...you like the miss Rock eh? I gotta find some pics...Kevin, I like the Oberto too, but that sure looks like alot of tapin...i dont know if the Miss Rock will be any easier or not....Thanks all for your input!! :)

Miss Rock is BAD AZZ,

If I had a 2nd 8255, thats what I would have, OH Wait I do have a second 8255 right now L.O.L
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif
YOU BE NICE NOW!!
laugh.gif
Sooooo...you like the miss Rock eh? I gotta find some pics...Kevin, I like the Oberto too, but that sure looks like alot of tapin...i dont know if the Miss Rock will be any easier or not....Thanks all for your input!!
smile.gif
Miss rock or either Speedy Printing. BUT FIRST- Finish the Pak!

Glenn

Bill I was looking for Grimracer's post which contained pics of his oberto but the pics are no longer attached to the post. Perhaps he can send them to you.

Latest posts

Back