This is just to much

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

This came direct for the Des Moines Register today.. And then people wonder why.. I guess what they say is true A STUPID IS AS A STUPID DOES......

COMMISION TO GIVE MIGRANTS MAPS OF RAODS, WATER STATIONS.

A mexican government commission said tuesday it will distribute at least 70,000 maps showing arizona desert to curb the death toll among illegal border crossers.

Some advocates of greater immigration control were irritated.

"WHAT NEXT? ARE WE GOING TO BUY THEM A BUS TICKET TO CHICAGO? ASKED MARK KRIKORIAN OF CENTER FOR IMMIGRATIONS STUDIES, A THINK TANK."

This came direct for the Des Moines Register today.. And then people wonder why.. I guess what they say is true A STUPID IS AS A STUPID DOES......

COMMISION TO GIVE MIGRANTS MAPS OF ROADS, WATER STATIONS.

A mexican government commission said tuesday it will distribute at least 70,000 maps showing arizona desert to curb the death toll among illegal border crossers.

"WHAT NEXT? ARE WE GOING TO BUY THEM A BUS TICKET TO CHICAGO? ASKED MARK KRIKORIAN OF CENTER FOR IMMIGRATIONS STUDIES, A THINK TANK."
Then they should tell the Mexican government they're handing out at least 70,000 target practice permits to ranchers & border patrols.

Yeah it sounds harsh but I too am sick of this sXXt. :angry:

Look at this way , at least the government isn't giving scamatics to our nuclear power plants to the terrorists.

That we now of anyway. I did hear there elegable for goverment housing asistance though.

Ed.R

Not picking on my New Orleans brothers, but if they won't get ofF their dead ass and got to work, quit living off the FEMA & Red Cross money, they might have better living standards, instead of living in motels, hotels & little travel trailers. They complain every time they hear of an illegal caught working in the "Big Easy" but they won't do anything about it, like, GET TO WORK ! ! ! ! ! :blink:

Hey, hey, hey now, wonder what Pedro would say :eek:

Look at this way , at least the government isn't giving scamatics to our nuclear power plants to the terrorists.

That we now of anyway. I did hear there elegable for goverment housing asistance though.

Ed.R
Hay, If you need nucular scematics, I just bought some from a guy. He was leaving the country going south. He threw them in when I bought several slightly used rc boats from California. He said he found them in a trailer. JUST KIDDING!!!

Hey,

Our government will NEVER stop illegal alians from entering this country to work.They just put the front on to make it look like they give a s*#t.If they did,our social security system would crumble.The administration collects the illegals SS dollars and NEVER has to give it back to them,like there supposed to for us.With all of their BS SS cards and fake IDs they can never collect Social Security.There taking our jobs,but helping us to retire. :unsure:

Hey, hey, hey now, wonder what Pedro would say :eek:
Wallster, Pedro already made it across with the MAP LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris

I guess it is to much to ask for anything but... What gets me.. Prime example..

I get a call from a customer today, He buy's Domestic nylon rope from me.. 100.00 a spool 12 at a time.. He gets the pallet today and on the DOMESTIC ROPE, it say's made in MEXICO.. So i call my vendor. he says and i quote WE MANUFACTURE THE RESIN'S, AND THE NYLON MATERIALS AND THEN SHIP THEM TO MEXICO TO BE PUT TOGETHER.. why after all that work could'nt you just finish it here. god.. trying to save a buck.. so i call and explain this to the customer.. he wasn't happy. he is a MADE IN THE USA guy all the way.. i agree. but what do you do when over half of everything in the world is made in india, china, mexico or somewhere elese..

Oh well, that is my venting for the day.. just wanted to pass along all this GREAT excitment happining in our country. LOL..

chris

Back