The Zipp kits Missile is finally done!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on this beast for quite a while……actually since April or so. Put everything together tonight. I may add a few decals, like driver name, sponsor decals, etc., but it is done. I’ll post some pics. U-47, Miss Charlevoix.

Attachments

• IMG_2592.jpeg
    IMG_2592.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_2591.jpeg
    IMG_2591.jpeg
    1.4 MB
  • IMG_2590.jpeg
    IMG_2590.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_2588.jpeg
    IMG_2588.jpeg
    1.8 MB
  • IMG_2589.jpeg
    IMG_2589.jpeg
    1.6 MB
  • IMG_2587.jpeg
    IMG_2587.jpeg
    1.3 MB
Jeff
Would love to go up there and run with you guys, but
1). I don’t even know if this thing will get up on plane, let alone be competitive
2). It’s a long friggin drive from Charlotte
3). I have another R4 rigger to build before I would consider going racing…..boy, I do miss going to the races. Used to have a blast!

Jeff
Would love to go up there and run with you guys, but
1). I don’t even know if this thing will get up on plane, let alone be competitive
2). It’s a long friggin drive from Charlotte
3). I have another R4 rigger to build before I would consider going racing…..boy, I do miss going to the races. Used to have a blast!
its a zippkits pretty much be perfect if you followed the setup directions. Ive never had one not be at least 90% spot on the first time out.

it's gorgeous btw

I hear yah Jeff it's 1 and half hours for me to get to my closest club then 2 to 3 hrs to my closest district race hopefully we me at a race some time I've been down to Cincinnati for nitro nats but that's about as far south as I've race

Dave
Thanks, and I guarantee that this one is built spot-on according to the instructions. I took my time, used a ridiculous number of 90 degree angles and clamps, and it’s straight and true. I sure hope you are right on the 90% things. It’s always a charge when a plane flies right off the board, or a boat does.

Back