The unvailing of the Miss Madison

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

Guys, :rolleyes:

If you need someone to paint your Scale boat Carl is the guy to do it.

He just recently finished painting my 71 Miss Madison and I have already had many people droll over the job that

He did on my boat. In fact Mr. Bob Pruesse of district 4 said " it's the best Scale he has seen" Now that was quite a Compliment.

Look at the Pics...in my gallery!

And then contact carl for your next project he is Awesome....

Thanks So much Graff motorsports...Big ALDistrict 4

That is truly a great looking boat.....my favorite hull of all :)
some great work!!!

Dan
Hope the boat works out god for ya Al. Next year you gotta bring it back to Evansville to race it in its own class. How much better can it get? Carl painted my RedMan and today i won concourse at INDY. Lets rub NOSES round noses.....Mike

That is truly a great looking boat.....my favorite hull of all :)
some great work!!!

Dan
Hope the boat works out god for ya Al. Next year you gotta bring it back to Evansville to race it in its own class. How much better can it get? Carl painted my RedMan and today i won concourse at INDY. Lets rub NOSES round noses.....Mike
Well, Mike I have got to get it in the water and running first! I'm afraid I still have much work to do... the strut angle needs to work... and I'm concerned about the sponson Angle of attack now that i read all the post about that on this forum! I know that the plan said 3 degrees mine is @ about 4.5 to 5 so I hope that works. I had the stuffing tube back too far i thought so as to have the shaft tube running at about 5 degrees also now i have a wicked s bend and a strut angle of about 2 degrees. I will start with a X455/3 and then try a 1455/3 mark anderson prop. I also have a 1655 2 blade that I could try. the sponson depth on this boat is 7/8" and I have a strut depth of 1" to the center line of the strut...

So we shall see how she goes. Thanks for the advise and the compliments, mike I hope I can bring it to Evansville in the spring!

Big AL

Back