Sucessful sale ........

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom Foley

Supporting Member
Well , I would just like to comment on my first experience buying something on this site . As a newcomer to the site but certainly not a newcomer to the Sport / Hobby , I had a great transaction with Mike Byer , parts arrived today nicely packaged and in better condition than I expected . Thanks Mike for a great deal and a great phone presence during the deal ! I hope to meet you in Atlanta . Thanks , Tom .

You're welcome Tom, I hope that you enjoy it, a pleasure doing bussiness with you too.

Mike Byer

The guys on here are pretty cool huh....I just joined about a month ago and have already traded and bought a handful of stuff - everyone is really helpful and more than happy to lend a hand. Great site and great bunch of guys, makes the hobby enjoyable and allows us newbs to feel welcome into the sport :D

Well , I would just like to comment on my first experience buying something on this site . As a newcomer to the site but certainly not a newcomer to the Sport / Hobby , I had a great transaction with Mike Byer , parts arrived today nicely packaged and in better condition than I expected . Thanks Mike for a great deal and a great phone presence during the deal ! I hope to meet you in Atlanta . Thanks , Tom .

Tom get your entry in for all the Nitro classes you can stand at the Winter Nats.

I can say that the majority if not 100% of the boaters on here are the best to deal with and you will get your moneys worth with quality purchases.

See ya in West Palm next weekend?

Ron

The guys on here are pretty cool huh.... everyone is really helpful and more than happy to lend a hand. Great site and great bunch of guys, makes the hobby enjoyable and allows us newbs to feel welcome into the sport :D
Yep I fully agree on that.

Ronald.

Back