ssssslllloooooowwwww site?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Anyone besides me having difficulty today getting on I/W?? Sporadically throughout the day the connect request times out repeatedly before getting on. This goes on for a while then things seems ok. A short time later it happens again..... and again..... and again .... :unsure:

And it's not my server, everywhere else has been fine. :blink:

And when I do get back on almost everyone else is gone, then slowly come back....... :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, the same over here.

Just finished conducting an auction, brain is stll in overdrive and then it seems like an enternity to log on here.

Grub

I couldn't get logged on for about an hour <_< Workin' fine now :D

Yeah, I couldn't believe the poor officiating in the Colts/Steelers game, the calls were horrible but man - What A Freakin' Awesome Game To Watch !!!!!

:ph34r: Everybody Watch on Tv " FootBall" :p :rolleyes:

Anyone besides me having difficulty today getting on I/W?? Sporadically throughout the day the connect request times out repeatedly before getting on. This goes on for a while then things seems ok. A short time later it happens again..... and again..... and again .... :unsure:

And when I do get back on almost everyone else is gone, then slowly come back....... :ph34r:
Don,

I had the same problem yesterday, but this usually happens during peek usage hours only.

Jim :) :) :)

Don,

I had the same problem yesterday, but this usually happens during peek usage hours only.

Jim :) :) :)
I've never had it this bad, not even close. :blink:

Hey Don...if you look at the side of your pc you should see a handle sticking out. Give it about 10 cranks and let me know if it helps. Or you could try putting a quarter in the slot in the back. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.

Hey Don...if you look at the side of your pc you should see a handle sticking out. Give it about 10 cranks and let me know if it helps. Or you could try putting a quarter in the slot in the back. I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
Well Dang!! So that's what that thar handle is fer.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
steelers suck!!!! Hey Bob Happy new year to ya, looking forward to racing with you this year maybe i will luck up and get by you and win a couple of races.

Back