Squire Shop 1/8 Scale --SOLD--

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Squire Shop. New in the Spring of 2009. Boat has never been raced. All of the hardware is included: motor mount, shaft oiler, drive shaft, strut bushing, drive dog, rudder assembly, strut assembly, muffler,cowl locks, carbon fibre cowl lock mounts, stainless fuel tank by Walt Barney, radio box, push rods and linkages, dummy turbos on cowl, turn fin. Just add your engine, pipe and radio. I have a couple of extra pictures if you need them.

Asking $ 950 plus shipping. Reduced to $ 875.

Email me at [email protected] or phone 519-471-9061.

SquireShop2009 001.jpg

SquireShop2009 003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely NOT a Velasco hull. I believe Henry's hull is 10" wide in the tunnel and the Shepherd hull is 10 1/2". Also, I don't think Henry makes a wide open hull with a 10" wide cowl.

Looks exactly like a Henry Valsco hull, that sure was a good price
Looks nothing like a Velasco hull
This was a Gen 1 DPS Hull that in now produced by Steve Peterson of Canada. The DPS Gen 2 will be produced by DPS Racing hulls. The new Gen 2 Hull will be out around early Feb or March with many new updates . Both Gens were designed and produced by DPS racing hulls of Madison, In.. The final Airo package on both the Gen1 and Gen2 were completed by Tim McCoy of Hydro and Airo designs in Nev. The Gen1 has two IMPBA US1 scale titles and one third Place title @ the Internats and Many District champ and over all First'S. The Gen 2 will have a better top end handling and a Lower trowling speed over the Gen1. Both the Gen1 and the Gen2 have and will be Forces in the scale Glass, Past and Present. Doug Shepherd Madison,In

Last edited:
Grow some wings guy's

Looks exactly like a Henry Valsco hull, that sure was a good price
Looks nothing like a Velasco hull
This was a Gen 1 DPS Hull that in now produced by Steve Peterson of Canada. The DPS Gen 2 will be produced by DPS Racing hulls. The new Gen 2 Hull will be out around early Feb or March with many new updates . Both Gens were designed and produced by DPS racing hulls of Madison, In.. The final Airo package on both the Gen1 and Gen2 were completed by Tim McCoy of Hydro and Airo designs in Nev. The Gen1 has two IMPBA US1 scale titles and one third Place title @ the Internats and Many District champ and over all First'S. The Gen 2 will have a better top end handling and a Lower trowling speed over the Gen1. Both the Gen1 and the Gen2 have and will be Forces in the scale Glass, Past and Present. Doug Shepherd Madison,In

Latest posts

Back