Sport and 1/8 scale Hydro Racing

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Wes, Sandy said in Madison you have to start in lane 14 behind everyone else... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wes

Make it twenty and I'll call every body over but you how's that sound.

Dave Roach

To do that, you have to put them on the boat, I wanted to be able to see you, so, mine are already installed! haha! Ken

Going to run the EXCIDE on sat long as the weather holds..Could be my ticket to HOTLANTA
Was pretty much guarenteed today to have the parts for the Circus by Friday, wish she'd be ready to hit the water this weekend but looking more realistically by the following weekend....starting to get a little excited here... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :)

To answer your original question and I know its a long way away but consider the NW Championship race in October north of Seattle. 35 to 40 scale boats a nice site and people willing to help you out. Correct Mikey? Greg

We'd love to have some of you scale guys to come out West and tangle with some of us in RCU and UNW. We're camper friendly and love our scales.

Just ask Mike. I had the pleasure of racing with him a couple years ago. We do have the NAMBA Nats this year in Marysville, WA. July 11-18.

Bill

Here are a couple of pictures of my new used scale I just got ran it last Saturday and it looked pretty good for not having been run for over 5 years. It came with the radio , a Picco 67 blue head and a spare K&B 67 engine.
I got one looks just like it! Mine is over 20 years old but still runs great. Fun boat.

Back