Sport 40 in District 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeremyEdge

Ok guys,I know this is a some what of a week class down here in Florida and has been getting smaller, But with the strong comeback of nitro riggers and monos, I think we can can accomplish saving sport 40 from the abyss .lol.

I purchased a used sport 40 boat and I know of 3 for sure boats to run at the district high points races.

who else has them here in Florida and will you support this class and get back out there with them and have some fun and save a class.

I will support it, if you will...

Jeremy

(hippie boat huger)lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys,I know this is a some what of a week class down here in Florida and has been getting smaller, But with the strong comeback of nitro riggers and monos, I think we can can accomplish saving sport 40 from the abyss .lol.

I purchased a used sport 40 boat and I know of 3 for sure boats to run at the district high points races.

who else has them here in Florida and will you support this class and get back out there with them and have some fun and save a class.

Jeremy

(hippie boat huger)lol
Jeremy, I'm about as far from D-3 as I could be (N. Cal). Sport 40 is dead in N.Cal and dying in UT. But I agree it is a class worth saving. Fast and agile boats. Now might be a good time to buy. I have a turn key PT round nose Sport 40 I would ship to Fla.if there is any intrest.Glenn

Jeremy

(hippie boat huger)lol
Jeremy, I'm about as far from D-3 as I could be (N. Cal). Sport 40 is dead in N.Cal and dying in UT. But I agree it is a class worth saving. Fast and agile boats. Now might be a good time to buy. I have a turn key PT round nose Sport 40 I would ship to Fla.if there is any intrest.Glenn
Glenn,

Please send pics of bottom, inside layout, and transom.

what is in it for power?

send to [email protected]

Jeremy

(hippie boat huger)lol
Glenn,

Please send pics of bottom, inside layout, and transom.

what is in it for power?

send to [email protected]
Rick, Power is a Steve Wood prepped 45Rs. Pipe is a Mac 10 cc Aero.

Jeremy with your boat and the others i know coming out we will have six and for sure at least four traveling so hopefully we can save this class bad thing was way it was set up 7 races to make high points out of eight races makes it hard on everyone, talk to you soon Robert

I have an old Aeromarine that ran many laps back in the day down here that I was going to run just for shztz. I dont think it will be this season, but my GA surprise may re-inspire me B)

Rick he cant keep a secret :eek: :eek: :eek: Robert Oh he has to race not keyboard style but in the water this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Get Hot, Bellinger!!! The man needs something decent to race. Har,Har!! He's getting old and slow Andy. Keep the pressure on him. CHEERS!!! Bob,

Jeremy;

I have been in contact with a south Florida boater, that wants to get a Sport-40 built,, unfortunately, it/he won't be ready until next year.

BTW,, what did you buy?

Thats great Rick,

I purchased a Blazer Marine Whiplash...
From the Attwell's??
No...I will be working with them on a Sport 45 soon. I hope that there will be a new surge in this class soon,it would be a shame if we can not have enough people to keep this class alive. It a great class to race in...I have been there.

Good Stan make it alot better knowing we have some more sport40s toward the north part of Florida that will race Robert

Jeremy;

I have been in contact with a south Florida boater, that wants to get a Sport-40 built,, unfortunately, it/he won't be ready until next year.

BTW,, what did you buy?

Thats great Rick,

I purchased a Blazer Marine Whiplash...
From the Attwell's??
No...I will be working with them on a Sport 45 soon. I hope that there will be a new surge in this class soon,it would be a shame if we can not have enough people to keep this class alive. It a great class to race in...I have been there.
I'm also working on a Sport-40 for the Attwell's

Do those boys do anything other than Flap There Lips'

They are good at it, really cant count on them making it down here, i think they getting they boat ready to race you Rick, Robert

I have and Aeromarine sport 40 setup and ready for breakin.Just need someone to run with, and a place to run.

Back