sport 40 -11

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff baham

fellows can or will someone send picture of there sport 40-11 hull i need to see what i have to do to mine to make it namba legal.

Last edited by a moderator:
"fellows can or will someone send picture of there sport 40-11 hull i need to see what i have to do to mine to make it namba legal."

Hey Jeff,

Glad to know you still have your Sport 40 - - You have my direct e-mail - if I can help, drop me a line. Attached is a pics of the 2009 NAMBA Nats Sport 42 Class Champions. Have a look at the NAMBA Rule Book Section 20 pages 1 - 4 cover all Sport Hydroplane Classes. Cover the tuned pipe, strut under hull allowed one drive dog length aft of transon, throw a sponsors name on it, NAMBA Number preceded by a U, UL,GP, or J - fire that puppy up and lets have some FUN !!! CHEERS !!! Bob

Jeff, here's a link to an old thread "Namba legal". Some good pics in Phils gallery. http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=20326
cool.gif

fellows can or will someone send picture of there sport 40-11 hull i need to see what i have to do to mine to make it namba legal.
What brand sport40 is it?

AS Long as it is a fullbody hydro and the pipe is covered and it has a name or number i would think it is ok.
phil, it's a scratchbuilt hull ,it was legal in impba according to ernie lafleur ,because i had to race agian he a couple of time,

Latest posts

Back