sport 20 class

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ken,

I would rather have the shafts if possible?

2 - .062" X 3/16" stub shaft X 14.625" long.

How is the testing going on the Phantom-12 ?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund
Testing the PHANTOM II Ultra has been a blast Joe send it RTRProps an fins I have been testing.It is by far faster then the lighting .12 much more stable on the water.you will like the size its foot print on the water is close to some .21 boats today.so far its a great oval boat.I try some high speed runs At blue lake in feb.When the Elite boat gets here Ill then know witch boat will be my Favorite on the water! Im sure both are going to be a blast.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be right in the ball park. My sport 20 weighed in at 3 pounds 3 oz. With just hull epoxied. When complete with everything my 20 sport hydro weighs 5 pounds 7 oz.

You will be right in the ball park. My sport 20 weighed in at 3 pounds 3 oz. With just hull epoxied. When complete with everything my 20 sport hydro weighs 5 pounds 7 oz.
With your total weight being 2+ pounds more Than this build I hope to have smooth water.or mine might turn in to a kite!!!

I"ll test it if I need more weight I can reinforce the hull skin with more epoxy an cloth.

Thank you for sharing your info sir

DRV2WIN

Ken

Latest posts

Back