• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

<SOLD> Macklenburg-Duncan Pro Smart Level

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Stone

Pro Smart level with Aluminum block mounted to it. This level used to belong to Bill McGraw, and I purchased a couple season ago and have used it a handful of times.

In Excellent condition, $60 shipped.

*** Contact me on this forum - first to contact me here has first dibs. The BS that has been happening lately with the "Children" being upset because they thought they should have first rights to items is getting out of hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pro Smart level with Aluminum block mounted to it. This level used to belong to Bill McGraw, and I purchased a couple season ago and have used it a handful of times.

In Excellent condition, $60 shipped.

*** Contact me on this forum - first to contact me here has first dibs. The BS that has been happening lately with the "Children" being upset because they thought they should have first rights to items is getting out of hand.

If it still works I'll take it - I used one when they were first available to measure a lot of boats. How do you want me to pay for it?

Jim Vota

Is this a digital angle finder? got a pic if it is?

~James

****... guess I should have hit the "add reply" button a little faster...

~James

Is this a digital angle finder? got a pic if it is?

~James

****... guess I should have hit the "add reply" button a little faster...

~James
James,

yes this is the digital level. It works great on all kinds of boats. Just put it on a reference surface on the hull bottom and go get the remainder of your dimensions relative to that surface - sponsons, prop shaft, ram tunnel...... turn fins.... It is also used for suspension alignment.

I've used one in the past on several big boats. I was just scouring the internet for one. They are still avaiable for around $100 for the plastic body - no metal flat surface. With attachments it goes up. Reads in .1 degree increments.

I'm building a twin and wanted to get one for setting it up.

Jim Vota

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the one that Don is refering too also, just wanted a spare for that price...

~James

Latest posts

Back