sniper boats new color

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hutchinson

. todd if you like this color then contact bill and have him contact me

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the color is not the same. sorry !!! but i made a few calls about neon colors I'm waiting a a response . ill let you know of my progress o/k Dan p/s you have to agree that the color is different then the one you got .

Dan

if you are looking for neon colors in paint go to the house of kolors they sell that brand at finish masters. Also did you use to live in naples and run in bonita with tom vonmellow i think i remember you i ran the twins .

yes the one and only. me and my brother mike. now i live here in lakeland . where are you located ? boy its a small world i think of tom all the time he was a true die hard r/c boat fan and i learned alot from him. i think back when i first met him i didn't know anything about r/c boating .i used to work on my boats on the ground with pliers and screw drivers and he would shake his head and call me a butcher. i think back at how many years ive been doing this hobby. and now I'm building tunnels locally and Ive won some pretty big races (Orlando winternats 2004 1st place A mono, 1st place 2004 namba district 3 high points champion A mono, and 2007 Orlando winternats 1st place A mod tunnel) if tom could see me now !!!!. our whole hobby depends on veteran boaters like tom to show newbies how to run. i was ready to throw in the towel on r/c boating .i couldn't get my boat to run. then i met tom.!! i hope experienced people still continue to help new members run there boats because theres nothing more frustrating than having a boat run 15 feet and stall.

i hope experienced people still continue to help new members run there boats because there's nothing more frustrating than having a boat run 15 feet and stall.
Boy ain't that the truth.Piper Chuck helped me out at Piedmont Triad Prop Twisters my first time there and he helped me ALOT with my Sport 40 we couldn't figure out . I'm sure we would have if I gave it more time . Experienced boaters help the hobby grow

Ed

About the colors , Auto-Air has some cool colors but they just spray ALOT different than anything else . You have to be Patient

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan

I am still in bonita. Still running boats going to try to make it to the one day race this month. Just starting to get back into racing. I am building a new twin road runner with 91 cmbs. I have a new phil thomas sport fourty with a mac. Those are the ones ready for clear coat then i have 26 other boats. So it is time to go racing.

dan,

any color is good as long as it's not like mine <_< , mine is one of a kind right? :lol:

it's all good

tim

Back