Silver Cup race, Minute Breakers race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the consi and the final for the Silver Cup

Consi was a good race most boats were fast enough to win.

Only three boat race for the final. Pay Pak dies off #3, Speedy dns, Where was the #6 boat?

Final not too exciting Bud jumped and Gerinmo hit #6 lap down too leaving me with the Timex in the lead for good.

consi race

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree, a very nice site. Phil, Congrats on the win. You need some lead in that Timex to slow it down a little so it won't look so easy :D

I have to agree, a very nice site. Phil, Congrats on the win. You need some lead in that Timex to slow it down a little so it won't look so easy :D
Thanks, it is not easy race to win, those guys are fast in dist 4. I had some lead in the nose but took it out after wrecking and repairing it two weeks in a row this summer.

Hi Phil, I posted some pictures in my photo gallery of Mendota

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?app=gallery&module=user&user=1160&do=view_album&album=1026

1 of the shot's shows the bottom of your thunder boat

Bigjohn
Good Job B-Day Boy,you are certainly on a roll this year. Next up are 2 very hard races to win Hobart and Evansville. Come school me and the rest of the Scale and Sport 40 guys....

We need to get you dist 14 racers to come up nextyear. rumor that the race may have at least 4 heats over two days next year for all classes, but scale will have the 3 quaifiers and consi, final format

Latest posts

Back