• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shepherd Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Hallam

Original Doug Shepherd 1/8 scale hull. Includes everything you see, radio box with servos, linkages, Barney tank, mount, cowl with all accessories. No shaft, strut or rudder assembly. Minor damage on right side of cowl. Boat ran in District 2 last year. $ 250 plus shipping.

Squire 001.JPG

Squire 002.JPG

Squire 003.JPG

I will take this boat Mike.

I can pay for the hull immediately, but please allow me a short amount of time to possibly arrange for alternate methods of delivery to minimize the headaches of shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take this boat Mike.

I can pay for the hull immediately, but please allow me a short amount of time to possibly arrange for alternate methods of delivery to minimize the headaches of shipping.
I might be able to help you out Mike.
default_ph34r.png

To be fair, I have to go with the first person that said "I'll take it" and that was Mike Ball. If the deal falls thru, I'll contact the next person in line. Thanks for all replies.

Mike, let me know the best way to get the boat to you.

You are supposed to state I will take it on this post not on private emails or pm so everybody knows and the seller can keep track of who is first. It is a good way to manage the sale and is fair to everyone. This is the exact reason it is done in the open on the post. Just my 2 cents

You are supposed to state I will take it on this post not on private emails or pm so everybody knows and the seller can keep track of who is first. It is a good way to manage the sale and is fair to everyone. This is the exact reason it is done in the open on the post. Just my 2 cents
Just to keep this on the up and up......

It did not say first to say I'll take it gets it but it's Mike's choice as to who he sells to (I would have given the email a response first but that's just me, not the rules). It was also listed on other venues for sale (like Facebook) so the potential for confusion and multiple attempts to buy it were certainly possible. We do not have rules against outside inquiries via p/ms or emails like other sites do (OSE for example) but I'm beginning to think we should (we have a few members who abuse the p/m thing when selling/buying). The price was a great deal (I would have grabbed it too had I seen it earlier) but let's not have this turn into a pissin' match, unless your one of the people trying to purchase please refrain from comments that just fan the flames.

Guys. I posted on 2 sites within minutes of each other. I thought it fair to take the first "I'll buy it" from either site so it didn't matter which site you saw it on. Unless I messed up, Mike Ball replied shortly after I posted which was before anyone else. I hardly know Mike so no preference was given for friends or acquaintances. As I stated, just trying to be fair to everyone. Thanks for the clarification Don.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back