• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SG Twin 80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHM Racing

Complete with CMB 80 RS Motors , all you need to add is prop's , recievers and battery pack 's

Boat needs to be painted 1100.00 US + Shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time you guys post up pics of these boats for sale I drool all over the place, hopefully after this promotion I'm supposed to be getting soon I can afford to indulge a little bit more in some bigger scale stuff - awesome looking boats !!!

That twin sure looks like Erik McNair's old boat. A Guy out of Tucson bought the boat from Erik..

Every time you guys post up pics of these boats for sale I drool all over the place, hopefully after this promotion I'm supposed to be getting soon I can afford to indulge a little bit more in some bigger scale stuff - awesome looking boats !!!

That twin sure looks like Erik McNair's old boat. A Guy out of Tucson bought the boat from Erik..

Doubt !! I feel that Eric Canto sold old SG Twin(remove decals off) to him That's guess :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen is right this boat came from Eric Canto it's the first twin to ever go over 100 MPH it went 106.7 MPH from what i was told .

Back