Servo upgrade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samuel is correct.
Savox are good servos,
The SW0231 or SW0230MG are great rudder servos
The SW0250MG is perfect for throttle & 3rd channel needle control.
Technology Hobbies is a great place to get them from.

I have been using eco-power servos for the last 3 years no issues and my sport 20 and 40 the steering servo are outside the radio box never an issue been pretty Rock solid for the price

Hello folks.

I want to upgrade my servos. What’s best out there? Something water proof as well
Thanks.
1/8 scale nitro.
We've been using Savox for ~8 yrs. with zero issues. We sold a hydro to someone who claimed one of them failed, but we strongly suspect they incurred an end point setup issue creating a bind, conking the servo.

Only present complaint has been their price hike- since they're made in China/Southeast Asia this is more than likely the result of the trade tariff effect.

We plan on trying out the Promodeler servos in a Sport 40 shortly. Their price point is very attractive and the guy running that show offers up excellent technical advice. Promodeler uses a conformal coating on the internals thus shielding from water, condensation, etc.

Take the time to study their product line-

https://www.promodeler.com/servos

Back