Seafair Final

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please Click----->
laugh.gif
:lol: :lol:

I have seen the pinch move and the push out move, more times then I can think of at the rc pond. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it does not. The point is, Steve David praised Villwock for making him run the best race of his life. A very positive statement. Villwock on the other hand, complained that the Oberto pushed him out making him lose the final. A very negative statement, which makes Villwock the bad guy. I think we all agree that rubbin is racin. But don't blame others for your loss and people will like you.

BB

I dont really care for either driver, but i thought it was a great race. Best i have seen in a LONG time. Maybe ever. Both drivers were playing games with each other. Thats what racing is. Steve was running a line that made it hard to pass. Squaring off the last part of the turn. "Giving the Hip" is what I call it. And Dave was trying to pinch Steve down as much as he could so get could gain an advantage. But i didn't see anything that either driver did that was worthy of a penelty. Steve came out on top. He's happy. Dave was the first loser. Hes not happy. Thats what makes a great race. If they want to make sure no one ever gets close to another boat so no one gets hurt, they should just run time trials and not let them run head to head. Whimps should stay on the beach.

Funny thing is Villwock has been doing this to everyone else for years but when the script gets flipped he's all about hollering about dirty driving. Go away Mr. Sour Grapes

Latest posts

Back