• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Seaducer 53, CMB 28.5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very very nice boat but I have to ask, what ,where is the boat stand from?
They used to be available in the UK from Prestwich models but unfortunately the moulds were lost in the fire he had a few years back

Thanks all for the compliments on the boat

Have had a good think about it and have decided this does really need to go, so it's back for sale.

This is an SD3 53, and has been built with no expense spared. It has a CMB 28.5 with less than an hour's runtime on it (infact I'd say closer to half an hour), with CMB M-line pipe. It's got an MCopRacing shaft in it, all Speedmaster transom hardware, homemade T-Bar, CMB mounts, an Ian's Boats tank, Savos 2295SG on throttle and 2290SG on rudder, MRW radio failsafe and a generously sized propshaft oiler.

All you'll need is prop, rx and rx battery, runs amazing - see video here:

The stickers would all peel off easily if required

Asking $3000 plus shipping

IMG_9430.jpgIMG_9432.jpgIMG_9433.jpgIMG_9434.jpgIMG_9436.jpgIMG_9437.jpgIMG_9439.jpgIMG_9469.jpg

Have had a good think about it and have decided this does really need to go, so it's back for sale.

This is an SD3 53, and has been built with no expense spared. It has a CMB 28.5 with less than an hour's runtime on it (infact I'd say closer to half an hour), with CMB M-line pipe. It's got an MCopRacing shaft in it, all Speedmaster transom hardware, homemade T-Bar, CMB mounts, an Ian's Boats tank, Savos 2295SG on throttle and 2290SG on rudder, MRW radio failsafe and a generously sized propshaft oiler.

All you'll need is prop, rx and rx battery, runs amazing - see video here:

The stickers would all peel off easily if required

Asking $3000 plus shipping

View attachment 327721View attachment 327722View attachment 327723View attachment 327724View attachment 327725View attachment 327726View attachment 327727View attachment 327728

Yep, Frank definitely needs that!....huh, Frank. 🤔👁️😂🤣😭

Back