• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale Seaducer 38, CMB 45 V5 RTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Nightingale

I’m getting out of the hobby, one of the last boats to list is my favourite - my Seaducer 38 with a stock V5, CMB cam pipe, homemade header and ABC 1914 prop. Goes like stink, has a Savox servo on rudder, hitec on throttle and bluebird on mixture, all HV digitals that can run on a 2s lipo (not included for shipping reasons). Has also had two new fuel tanks prior to its last run and new bearings 20 minutes of running ago.

Have attached a couple of pictures, but the videos tell the real story:

Asking $1200 plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpeg
    5.1 MB
  • IMG_0110.jpeg
    3.6 MB
  • IMG_0111.jpeg
    IMG_0111.jpeg
    2 MB
Price drop - $1000 or reasonable offer
Hey Andy, very nice boat by the way - here’s a what if offer.

For the whole package as advertised $800 with shared shipping or what about you remove the CMB and Pipe, your servos if you like and sell the rest to me for $500 with shared shipping.

Would this meet your expectation of reasonable?

I’m in Alberta/ Canada by the way, if easier and cheaper you could ship it to my pal, Al Hobbs in Montana.

Would one or the other of these deals work for you?

Greg

Back