Scale Pipe for a CMB .67 on a scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big al

:huh: Guys just wondering what Pipe and pipe length people would be using with a CMB green head?

BIG AL

:huh: Guys just wondering what Pipe and pipe length people would be using with a CMB green head?BIG AL
I'm running a Steve Muck .67 pipe at 11.5 inches on my greeny.started out at 12".Also an International hobbies .80 pipe at the same length.Shann
Mist boats will use the cmd ab pipe set at 11 to 11 1/4 what boat are you doing? Mike
Mike, you know it's in Karl's Shop right now!.... The 71 M.M.

Thanks,

Mike

Al Archer

:huh: Guys just wondering what Pipe and pipe length people would be using with a CMB green head?BIG AL
I'm running a Steve Muck .67 pipe at 11.5 inches on my greeny.started out at 12".Also an International hobbies .80 pipe at the same length.Shann
Mist boats will use the cmd ab pipe set at 11 to 11 1/4 what boat are you doing? Mike

Thanks,

Mike

Al Archer
Thats should work well with a 1460 prop

Thanks,

Mike

Al Archer
Thanks ,

Mike you would know you have a simular boat in the RedMan. GO mini Jim :rolleyes:

Thanks,

Mike

Al Archer
Thanks ,

Mike you would know you have a simular boat in the RedMan. GO mini Jim :rolleyes:
Last nite i gave some rub rail to Graff Motorsports, Your boats smells like fresh paint !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Mike

Al Archer
Thanks ,

Last nite i gave some rub rail to Graff Motorsports, Your boats smells like fresh paint !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I am so excited i can hardly contain myself :)

Back