Scale k67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Len,

The tip muffler on Bob's SP21 looks like an old Prather - no longer produced. Try Lenny Blake's www.rumracingproducts.com I think you'll like them.

attachicon.gif
Prather Tip Muffler.JPG
attachicon.gif
Rum Racing Tip Muffler.jpg

Did you find any water to get the U-50 wet yesterday?? Rick and I are ready for a "Sea Story". CHEERS !!! Bob
as you probably would guess...Ferrette was right...but it took all day to figure out

once we figured out a decent prop, why the boat was cavitating in the turns...it's a very good running boat...

fast..not very fast..i left radar gun at home, i would guess mid/hi 50's, with a ton of potential, k motor wanted to wind up and didn't mind props with alot of pitch...i'll bring the radar gun next time

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see that the Spirit is back on the water and not getting passed thru the band saw on the way to the trash can. Had fun chatting with you between runs Len, look forward to hearing the results of the other things we talked about trying on the next outing.
default_cool.png

Don...your help was invaluable on Sunday...learning about boat dynamics hanging out with your buddies is an ideal way to spend the day...

boat is undergoin alot of improvements (not touching the setup) and we will be back at it early Sunday...

if your up for it...I would like to continue the search for performance on the spirit....

best part about last weekend..i gained an amazing friend in Virginia that shares the same passion about boating as i do..

thanks for that Don...

talk to you Sunday...

Len

(my buddy Glenn 787 is credited with these incredible photos)

spirit running.jpg

rooster tail spirit.jpg

spirit end of front straight.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don...your help was invaluable on Sunday...learning about boat dynamics hanging out with your buddies is an ideal way to spend the day...

boat is undergoin alot of improvements (not touching the setup) and we will be back at it early Sunday...

if your up for it...I would like to continue the search for performance on the spirit....

best part about last weekend..i gained an amazing friend in Virginia that shares the same passion about boating as i do..

thanks for that Don...

talk to you Sunday...

Len

(my buddy Glenn 787 is credited with these incredible photos)
Glad to be a part of it and yes feel free to call again on Sunday.
default_smile.png

Back