Sad to say......

• Thread starter Georganna Clough
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The power of the Internet, gotta love it,

I recommend to continue with the hobby and stay away from the Internet. Not a big deal to have been suspended from cyber bench racing, at least not a big enough deal to quit boating. I have no clue what happened, but I am sure when you look back it will turn out to be trivial nonsense.. Remember, little boats....just little boats. Focus on making people mad on the race course, fair and above board not arguing on the internet...no one ever wins

Inquiring minds want to know what they missed! Which Andy?

Sorry Dick, you're not going to get off that easy, You're now sentenced to make more turn fins! :D See ya in Hobart.

Andy take a Ride over to FRANKIN FOLEYS place. He can GAS you up!!!!
I invited him fishing but ...he didn't show !!

Hey Andy ...heading to the Sandbar after work ...come on over and drown a few !! don't sell you stuff man ..whats the point , sit back and take a deep breath and have a cold one , or 12 !
Now that is Good Advice Tom!!!!!!! MY advice is Get OFF the Computer & Go work on your Boats!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably due more for the Lynx/Shaman Thread that was deleted in the Manufacturers Section, more than anything else. The posting and choice of words went WAY over the line during the Hattfields and McCoy feud within. From the little that has been made public since I returned last year, Carl Van Houten has every reason to be upset. There is probably more to the story, as there usually always is, but that fact is very evident and clear. Hopefully the parties involved will do the right thing, and us "tunnel nuts" can simply continue to play toy boats in the classes we love, and enjoy the friendship of our buddies that we love more!!!!!..... ;)

Suck it up Drew, shake it off, come back to the pond where it really matters, and stay away from the keyboard for a while. I just hope Premo doesn't try to blame this one on me too!!!!........ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy take a Ride over to FRANKIN FOLEYS place. He can GAS you up!!!!
I invited him fishing but ...he didn't show !! more corectly he couldn't as his daughter was in town .

Hey Andy ...heading to the Sandbar after work ...come on over and drown a few !! don't sell you stuff man ..whats the point , sit back and take a deep breath and have a cold one , or 12 !
OH WHAT THE HELL??you don't invite me fishing?? and i am up the road from you in a truck stop. :p PS,andy go work on some boats,the 30 days will pass and you will be back in bussiness,hell i spent more time in jail (a few times) :rolleyes: than that! mikie.

Andy dont do it i have been there where i want to sell it all but i am back and staying in the sport just chill and go out on the weekends with Foley and Bill but it is not worth selling all of your things Robert

whats the loss of getting kicked from this site for 30 days? lol its like the hattfields and the mccoys on here most of the time....

Latest posts

Back