Sad Day

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sad news, Brad will be missed. Many knew Brad for the Namba Nats he attended, others were the recipients of his boat building expertise of which I own several KEPS Bradbuilt creations. As Brads mobility and steady thumbs became a challenge he didn’t let that slow him down he simply refocused his boating passion into his building skills. I can’t remember the number of times Brad would email me in the wee hours of the night asking some clarifying question of whatever project we were into and he would jump right back to work whether I suggested he was nuts to be awake building stuff when the rest of the world was asleep.

Brad was a great friend, a chat with him would always lift my spirits and kept me awake more nights than I can remember while we puzzled out our latest project. You will be missed my friend and by more than just me as you shared who you are with so many.

I wish you the perfect heat race in X hydro with that goofy JAE 90. Rest well my friend.

Greg

Last edited:
I am so saddened by this news......though i generally build my own stuff i had Brad build a few boats for me and i was so impressed with his abilities.......he was amazing in my opinion! Between a few phone calls and chatting on here we developed a relationship that consisted of complimenting each others builds with a little teasing thrown in for the fun of it! Though i never met him in person, i can honestly say i loved the man and will miss him dearly. Godspeed my friend from far away.

I am really glad he and his wife made it down to the nats in seaside. It was nice to see him having a great time with all. He is going to be missed.
Mike

Back