• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Looking for new or used K&B 7.5 piston & liner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod Fonda

I know I'm probably pressing my luck,,Anyone with new or used 7.5 p/liners willing to sell and post to Australia,,if used ,preferably without any bad scoring on liner.I have a few pistons of various sizes that might be good fits,,cheers

Might be better to measure od of the liner or at least know thw the version like 8702

Silly me,,yeah the early water cooled version, inboard/outboard case with removable front and rear housings,cylinder bore ID around 22.2 mm or .874",OD is 25 mm or .984",there was an early outboard liner that had a wider ex port with a divider or the inboard with the normal rectangular port with a raised section in the middle for piped timing,,both work well for my needs

Last edited:
I have a new one that looks like it fits your needs. I took apart a NIB for parts to fix my other OB. Still have a back up power head so I don't need it. Not sure what it's worth.

Attachments

• 20240701_105940.jpg
    20240701_105940.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240701_105953.jpg
    20240701_105953.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I have a new one that looks like it fits your needs. I took apart a NIB for parts to fix my other OB. Still have a back up power head so I don't need it. Not sure what it's worth.
Yeah,great Kevin,,I'l take it,,have a think about price and postage to Sydney Australia

I have 2 new 7.5 in the box if you are interested. if you send me your phone number i can send you pictures.
Thanks Rick,but I've just bought 2 new ones and blown the budget lol,,I'd be interested in a used/worn p/l at a reasonable price for experimenting and mix and matching,,cheers

Back