• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rigger/Engines FS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomaselkins

I no longer need these Items and have decided to sell them.

One Jaguar II rigger 60 size with servos little time on boat runs well nice build. 500.00

one crapshooter 21 set up for CMB 21 really nice build, alittle heavy but nice, eng mount and rudder 225.00

one OS 46 with header and coupler, less then 1gal of fuel, great compression. 150.00

two Picco 90s good old engines run good or good for parts. 100.00 for both, must take both.

one quicke 40 free to any other sale or a kit of the same for 75.00

All items shipped to your address how ever you like, I can do paypal also

One Jaguar II rigger 60 size with servos little time on boat runs well nice build. 500.00

one crapshooter 21 set up for CMB 21 really nice build, alittle heavy but nice, eng mount and rudder 225.00

one OS 46 with header and coupler, less then 1gal of fuel, great compression. 150.00

two Picco 90s good old engines run good or good for parts. 100.00 for both, must take both.

Can send more pic just not here these have maxed out the MB for this posting

Can send more pic just not here these have maxed out the MB for this posting
can i get pics of the picco's tmathias1@msn com thanks!

Latest posts

Back