Rigger CG

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Roberts

I am building a 21 jae nitro rigger and nowhere in the plans do I see a C.G. piont. Can anyone tell me what the specs are on the CG, and if this is with full tank of fuel and reciever battery pack in the tub, or is this done with a dry tank and no battery pack in the tub, or a combination of one or the other. I'm new to the rc boating scene as you probably already figured that out, but any help in the matter would be appreciated. thanks

On these style boats cg is not super important. Just put the mounts where they say and center the motor in the middle as for the battery and servos put them where you have easy access to

Hope that helps

chris

Cris is right follow the instrucions and keep it the straightest you can and you will have a lot of fun.I would suggest to use the new adjustable strut... it will help you to find the best set up.

Gill

Thanks guys, for the helpful info. And yes Gil I do have the adjustable strut from zip kits. Thanks again for the help.

Latest posts

Back