Proline Media Graphics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's Ok Don.....I just bought one of those Insane boats myself. These guys in Gas Sport Hydro look like they are having a blast!

BTW guys I'm down for a couple of days at home. Lo and behold I turmed up with a nice little case of strep throat. Hurts like a mother#$%^&. Never had this before and I can honestly say I don't want it again. I'll be back in on Monday. Everybody must be getting ready for building mode I'm stacked up all of a sudden.

Just a quick note to let those of you with pending orders know that I haven't forgotten you. I feel like an a$$ for making you wait so long. I got swamped with commercial work, coupled with a case of strep throat that spawned some complications that messed with me for the better part of a month. One day fine the next down with a fever. Weirdest freakin' thing I've ever dealt with. In any case, I haven't shipped any boat stuff for a while and I intend to get caught up with all of you before the end of the month.

Again my apologies and I'll thow some extra decals in for those of you that have been waiting all this time.

Back