Pipe mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrUnlimited

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a nice pipe mount for inside my T5 hull to hold my Dave Brown .67 pipe. Anyone has a nice suggestion for the new season?

Rene

Yeah Don. Haven't you ever seen the Dave Brown pipe. It has the sixshooter straped to it. :p :lol:

Dave Brown 67 pipe?? :blink:
Don, you were right: it is from his brother Andy :lol: I was looking at that time to Dave Brown products.

I have the Brown 67 Parabolic

Oh Yeah Mike Highes: we try to build a friendly community here with friends NOT to offend people! :angry:

Don, you were right: it is from his brother Andy :lol: I was looking at that time to Dave Brown products.

Oh Yeah Mike Highes: we try to build a friendly community here with friends NOT to offend people! :angry:
Well for the scales I use a piece of aluminum stock .060" thick cut into 1/2" wide strips and wrap it tightly around the pipe leaving enough on the ends for a mounting tab. Do not use brass stock like what you can get from K&S, brass expands much faster than aluminum when it heats up & the pipe will not stay tight in the strap. Then use another piece of 1/8" aluminum stock down to the T shaped base, see the attached link to a pic. B)

BTW- Mike's a good guy, he was just messin' with ya and Andy's brother is John. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Well for the scales I use a piece of aluminum stock .060" thick cut into 1/2" wide strips and wrap it tightly around the pipe leaving enough on the ends for a mounting tab. Do not use brass stock like what you can get from K&S, brass expands much faster han aluminum when it heats up & the pipe will not stay tight in the strap. Then use another piece of 1/8" aluminum stock down to the T shaped base, see the attched link to a pic. B)

BTW- Mike's a good guy, he was just messin' with ya and Andy's brother is John. :)
Thanks Don. It has helped me.

Latest posts

Back