• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PICCO 90 PARTSMOTORS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIDEBOY

CHECK OUT MY PHOTO GALLERY FOR PICTURES OF THE FOLLOWING

WILL ONLY SELL AS COMPLETE SET OF PARTS / MOTORS

New Parts

The lot us$600.00 = shipping

1 Flywheel

1 Turbo Plug Head

1 Standard Head

2 Water Jackets

2 Manifolds

1 Crankshaft

2 RPM Rods

1 Steel Rod

4 Needle Bearings

3 Piston/Liner

Lots of Headshims

1 EX-Throttle

4 Crank Grub Screws

Used Parts

1 P90H Complete

1 P90H NO Piston/Liner/Rod

7 Heads

3 Crankshafts

3 Intake Housings

4 Water Jackets

3 Water Jackets Lower

1 Piston/Liner

4 Flywheels

1 Brass Flywheel

1 One Peace Water Jacket

2 Engine Cradles

1 Ducted Fan Case with water cool heads

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Send me some prices. I an iterested in the P/S and that WHOLE batch. To my PM

Last edited by a moderator:
Now if they were early silver Picco 45's we'd have already done the deal as things like this are a rare as rocking horse crap down here in the land of Oz.

Wideboy, do you have any links to US suppliers of aftermarket parts ie: RPM, etc., or dealers for them.

Cheers.

B)

I still need a good p/s and an exhaust header if you have them. Don't need an entire engine. Earlier you said you'd sell the parts out is that still the case????

Curt :rolleyes:

CHECK OUT MY PHOTO GALLERY FOR PICTURES OF THE FOLLOWING

WILL ONLY SELL AS COMPLETE SET OF PARTS / MOTORS

New Parts

The lot us$600.00 = shipping

1 Flywheel

1 Turbo Plug Head

1 Standard Head

2 Water Jackets

2 Manifolds

1 Crankshaft

2 RPM Rods

1 Steel Rod

4 Needle Bearings

3 Piston/Liner

Lots of Headshims

1 EX-Throttle

4 Crank Grub Screws

Used Parts

1 P90H Complete

1 P90H NO Piston/Liner/Rod

7 Heads

3 Crankshafts

3 Intake Housings

4 Water Jackets

3 Water Jackets Lower

1 Piston/Liner

4 Flywheels

1 Brass Flywheel

1 One Peace Water Jacket

2 Engine Cradles

1 Ducted Fan Case with water cool heads

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

Picture 4

Picture 5

Picture 6

wideboy, do I have this right 600.00 for new parts lot thanks moe1117

moe1117

Wideboy is currently driving to the Battle of the Borders race here in Australia and I spoke to him not long ago about this and he said that US$600.00 plus shipping for the lot. He is selling this all of this gear as one on behalf of a friend and yes it does include new stuff including pistons and liners.

Most of us Aussies will be uncontactable for about 4 or 5 days until we finish racing.

Send Wideboy a PM.

Grub

moe1117

Wideboy is currently driving to the Battle of the Borders race here in Australia and I spoke to him not long ago about this and he said that US$600.00 plus shipping for the lot. He is selling this all of this gear as one on behalf of a friend and yes it does include new stuff including pistons and liners.

Most of us Aussies will be uncontactable for about 4 or 5 days until we finish racing.

Send Wideboy a PM.

Grub

Grub, thanks for the info sorry to say I'm new to the site what's PM, and my question to wideboy was is 600.00 for both the new and the used stuff If you can help

Thnaks moe1117

Grub, thanks for the info sorry to say I'm new to the site what's PM, and my question to wideboy was is 600.00 for both the new and the used stuff If you can help

Thnaks moe1117
Mate, it is for the whole lot, new and used.

Grub

PM = Private Message.

Latest posts

Back