Peter's & May

• Thread starter Douglas P Shepherd
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doug I forwarded a couple of these pics to my marketing contact at Peters & May in Chicago and they are impressed. They are dying to see the finished boat as well.
That's awesome, glad to see they're not like other companies who would cahrge an arm and a leg for the privilege of using theoir artwork. Good on them too!

Doug I forwarded a couple of these pics to my marketing contact at Peters & May in Chicago and they are impressed. They are dying to see the finished boat as well.
That's awesome, glad to see they're not like other companies who would cahrge an arm and a leg for the privilege of using theoir artwork. Good on them too!
That is great to here Mike, The boat will be ready for testing in a couple of weeks So more Pic ate test time thanks to all Doug

A couple of new Pics of the 2010 Peters & May. Just before going back into the shop to put back together. District 14 Opener @ Evansville May 14&15 2011

VERY VERY NICE Doug!!

You won't have any trouble seeing that beutiful scale boat on the water.

You'll have it running as good as it looks real soon I'm sure. Impressive skills.......

A couple of new Pics of the 2010 Peters & May. Just before going back into the shop to put back together. District 14 Opener @ Evansville May 14&15 2011

VERY VERY NICE Doug!!

You won't have any trouble seeing that beutiful scale boat on the water.

You'll have it running as good as it looks real soon I'm sure. Impressive skills.......
Just a couple of small detail to finish. But here is the 99% complete race boatLogann\'s Pictures 51211 011 resized.jpg

Logann\'s Pictures 51211 013 resized.jpg

Last edited:
Doug won Dayton! The boat runs as good as it looks. If anyone has to race him you better bring your A game. Heck that boat won with a broken prop. Can not wait to see it run again.

Doug won Dayton! The boat runs as good as it looks. If anyone has to race him you better bring your A game. Heck that boat won with a broken prop. Can not wait to see it run again.

Great Job Doug!!!

Congrats on the win....nice to see all that hard work pay off for you.

Great Job Doug!!!

Congrats on the win....nice to see all that hard work pay off for you.
Thanks to All on the New Peter's and May Hull !! I have a little Work to do. But for the most part it was a race boat from out of the box. I broke a blade almost off in the final heat Great one Day race and it was a lot of FUN!!!!! DON and I got BERT's NEW CIRCUS TO HIM ALSO. Great Trucking to Mckay Overnight sevice :p

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back