PAYMENT SENT DICK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PHM Racing

Jeff i left you a post a little ways down on this thread

Byer's i sent the boat if you don't get it there's nothing i can do about it it was free to you and i sent it ground with no tracking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link to some pic's of the boat's we have been working on let us now what you guy's think.

More pic's in the gallery, i couldn't get the link to work for me to the pic's in the gallery
Here's what i think. I think its looks like you have enough money now after building that to pay me the $60 you have owned me for 2years now. NIce boat boat by the way. ;)

Here is a link to some pic's of the boat's we have been working on let us now what you guy's think.

More pic's in the gallery, i couldn't get the link to work for me to the pic's in the gallery
Here's what i think. I think its looks like you have enough money now after building that to pay me the $60 you have owned me for 2years now. NIce boat boat by the way. ;)
And here is what I think. I think you should send payment for the Road Runner 67 - 80 turn fin that Virginia Craftsman sent to you on September 26. I would assume that it is on the boat that you have pictured here. A few friendly emails didn't seem to work, so maybe a few of us can air our grievences with you like you did to Mike Hallam a while back.

Pay your bills..........you will make ( and keep ) more friends in this hobby and it is less embarassing when you show up at the lake.

Dick Tyndall

Dick, I can understand how hard it was for you to write that, but............long enough is long enough for me too.

Mike Byer

Jeff i've been waiting for the boat to be brought back i told you when i get the boat back i will refund your 60.00 but since you haven't sent the boat back how long should i wait to refund your money 2 years ???

I've told you in the begining to send that boat back and i would even replace it and you never sent it back to this day.

Send the baot back and i'll send your money to you, But if i don't get it back in 2 week's this offer will not be good any more .

Dick i'm sorry you fell that way i sent your M.O. out on Friday i explained what was going on in an email

anyway i'm sorry for the delay and you should recieve it soon

Hey Byer's i was sending you that for free it wasen't at the top of my list . and it has been sent it's out of my hand's know and i don't want to here about it anymore , if you get it good if you don't to BAD

I 've never haerd a guy whine so much when he's getting something for free , give it up man

Bullshit --free pay me for the art 21 rigger them. that will be 300 and another 125 for the sport 40 and another 55 for the cowl you wanted to copy, if the gas rigger don't show.Lose your memory? Don't be a prick, I sent you everthing that I said I would, and you got it, no tough **** if it don't show from me.

Mike Byer

Mike i paid you by pay pal for the sport 40 exactly what you wanted for it , and for the art boat you said don't worry about it , but i still sent you a 21 boat for it and a C/F cowl and i gave you a B/N SPP C/F Pipe , I didn't think i owed you this boat , i said i would give it to you because i couldn't get it to work and you could try but i didn't realize i owed it to you.

And coming on here i'd rather not deal with you at all .

I 've made many deal's on here and have waited along time for stuff and am still waiting for stuff .

Mike i paid you by pay pal for the sport 40 exactly what you wanted for it , and for the art boat you said don't worry about it , but i still sent you a 21 boat for it and a C/F cowl and i gave you a B/N SPP C/F Pipe , I didn't think i owed you this boat , i said i would give it to you because i couldn't get it to work and you could try but i didn't realize i owed it to you.

And coming on here i'd rather not deal with you at all .

I 've made many deal's on here and have waited along time for stuff and am still waiting for stuff .
Mike you know **** well that i sent you a number of emails asking you what races you where going to and i was going to bring the boat to the race. Also you emailed me about 2months ago stating you'll have my money in two weeks with no reply from you. Also you have never sent me a address to sent the boat to and never replyed to my many emails and why should i have to flip the bill for $15 shipping cost . At one point you wanted a guy in our club to pay for the boat just cause he sayed some things about you as well on here and you told me to tell him to shut his mouth and make him pay for it since he has so much to say. All i can say to that is take care of you depts and stop screwing people around. In the summer i'll brinbg the boat to one of your races and get my money back. Until then who are you to give me a time frame as to when i send the boat back when your the one friggin around. grow up man.

Guys,

This is better than Don Ferrette and I going after it on politics!!!!! :D Well just having a little fun but hope you all don't loose the fun factor here and it is obvious there is money, and boats involved so I will butt out.

Best of luck to all of you. Mike Byer I had one deal with you and it went smoooooooth as could be, will go there in a heart beat if you have something I need again.

Don, hey I have changed my mind on a few things we disagreed on last year and you sir gave me a good deal on a boat I could not have efforded normally. Hey this sport has MANY good guys glad to have dealt with 2 of them on this site. ;)

Good Luck

Curt

Guys,

This is better than Don Ferrette and I going after it on politics!!!!! :D Well just having a little fun but hope you all don't loose the fun factor here and it is obvious there is money, and boats involved so I will butt out.

Best of luck to all of you. Mike Byer I had one deal with you and it went smoooooooth as could be, will go there in a heart beat if you have something I need again.

Don, hey I have changed my mind on a few things we disagreed on last year and you sir gave me a good deal on a boat I could not have efforded normally. Hey this sport has MANY good guys glad to have dealt with 2 of them on this site. ;)

Good Luck

Curt
I am beginning to think this place is better than watching the day time soaps.Very entertaining.

good luck to all party's

Guys,

Don, hey I have changed my mind on a few things we disagreed on last year and you sir gave me a good deal on a boat I could not have afforded normally. Hey this sport has MANY good guys glad to have dealt with 2 of them on this site. ;)

Good Luck

Curt
That was fun wasn't it? :p One thing for sure is a good light hearted debate sometimes gets one to look at things in a different light when the dust settles. :lol: Glad you're happy with the boat, I'd rather make a friend with a good deal than an adversary with a bad one. ;)

Mike, I stand corrected, you did paypal me for the spt 40. However I do feel like you owe me tha gas rigger in exchange for the stuff that I sent your way, I didn't think of it as a present. People that call me Byer, usually are good enough to put a Mr. In front of it. Please adjust your attitude, or I'll be traveling to Ca. to do it for you.

Mr. Byer

.......... Please adjust your attitude, or I'll be traveling to Ca. to do it for you.

Mr. Byer
DING! DING! DING! DING!

Ladies and gentleman ..... In this corner, weighing in at ................... :rolleyes: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eh.....I'd rather see the money be used to buy boat kits and engines and have a lottery :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back