PAY N PAK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn I have that vid and that pic. Email me and I'll send it to you. I also have a graphic of that eagle almost completed. I still owe you a set for that certificate but you need to call me or talk to me at the race and I'll get them to you.

Ok, there ya go Mike has it too.. Maybe Mike can post it quicker then I can, or post a pic of the graphic he is working on?

Josh-

I started on it a while back before I got that video and I didn't like it so I scrapped it and started over. All I had to go on was a few shots I had from one of the press kits and as always it only showed part of it. I have it about half finished and I'll try to get it done here in the next couple of weeks. I'm back building boats and drawing some new graphics since things are a little slower with my business than last year. Still a couple of months before football starts so I should have time to get it done.

I down loaded a picture of the Eagle on the nose of the 69 Pak in my gallery. https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...=1071&pos=0

I've have a few more shots that I'll forward out to everyone that was interested. A friend of mine is going to try and clean up the image digitally.

The gold on the eagle looks to be the same gold leaf that was used on the tail feathers and the lettering.

Josh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Back