P.T. Sport 40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I agree O'Berto does make good Beef Jerky but I vote for Mr. Pepperoni"

Hey Ron,

I think Mark needs to know that the Starboard afterplane should read "Super Salami" or "Beef Jerky", Port side reads "Pepperoni Powered". What do you mean - - You only have pictures of the Starboard side. "Mr. Salami" - - I think I'll bow out. A much more manly presentation that "Mr. Pepperoni" !!!

All this bench racing before the first round even starts. Let me know who the top three were in Scale and SP42 after the 4th Round. I heard all the "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" I could stand with our Olympic Team. Har, Har !!!! Hope You all have a good run in Brandon. Run Fast, turn Right !!!

Another good source for an extension out the stern is Aluminum "Gas line" from any hardware store. I prefer carbon fiber fishing rod - - very light. CHEERS !!! Bob

"I agree O'Berto does make good Beef Jerky but I vote for Mr. Pepperoni"

Hey Ron,

I think Mark needs to know that the Starboard afterplane should read "Super Salami" or "Beef Jerky", Port side reads "Pepperoni Powered". What do you mean - - You only have pictures of the Starboard side. "Mr. Salami" - - I think I'll bow out. A much more manly presentation that "Mr. Pepperoni" !!!

All this bench racing before the first round even starts. Let me know who the top three were in Scale and SP42 after the 4th Round. I heard all the "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" I could stand with our Olympic Team. Har, Har !!!! Hope You all have a good run in Brandon. Run Fast, turn Right !!!

Another good source for an extension out the stern is Aluminum "Gas line" from any hardware store. I prefer carbon fiber fishing rod - - very light. CHEERS !!! Bob

Hey there Bob, sure we will keep you informed as to what goes down this weekend. I like the carbon fiber idea too!

Starboard = Beef Jerky

Port = Pepperoni Powered

Mr Pepperoni :p

Last edited:
After four rounds!!!!!!! It ended in three

No Concy for scale, straight to the final

scale No.1 Mike Allen, No2 Rick Bellinger, No3 Dan McCormick WERE'S THE MEAT?????

Sport -40/2 No1 Jackson St Clair, No2 Rick "cucumber" Bellinger, No3 Josh Kindred "sorry Josh" after a run off for second.

STILL NO JERKY BOY, WERE'S THE BEEF?????

Rick

oh yeh

scale #1 & #2 CMB green heads #3 Russian K

Sport40 #1 & #2 CMB RS45 #3 MAC

Since were letting people know whats running

Rick

Back