Overdue Graphics Orders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually Wes it's a 62" Mutoh. I have a Roland PC600 as well but I don't use it much except for certain spot color operations. Mutoh decided to change their ink systems and I was still using the older system and now I'm being forced to switch because the cartridges are no longer available. One of the pumps went screwy and drained two of the 6 cartridges. So now I have to replace all 6 rather tan just 2.

I do liquid laminations on the vehicle wraps as the film laminations have peeling problems and are not usable on certain vehicle types. If you have a large flat decal to do they are ok but they don't handle the curves of a PT Cruiser very well. I've already replaced 2 PT's wraps that had film laminates. I had a Hummer H2 that didn't like it either.

Been incommunicado for a few days. A particularly nasty little stomach virus has camped out in my house the last week. My son had it first....three days later I got it and then three days later my better half got it. Be back in tomorrow.

Mike yours left yesterday. Rick I'm going to try and get yours out today. I've got a wrap repair to finish. One of my competitors left a customer high and dry and I'm trying to help them get it fixed correctly. Depending on how this goes it may not get out today but it will be soon.

Rick I started on them and they are almost finished. I'm at home right now sick AGAIN! Second time in three weeks my son has brought something home from school and all of us are down. I came home yesterday cuz I couldn't see straight with a fever of 103. I was supposed to go to LA for a training class but I'm staying home....I might get in this weekend and finish up.

Rick I started on them and they are almost finished. I'm at home right now sick AGAIN! Second time in three weeks my son has brought something home from school and all of us are down. I came home yesterday cuz I couldn't see straight with a fever of 103. I was supposed to go to LA for a training class but I'm staying home....I might get in this weekend and finish up.

Sorry you are sick Mike. I did order the Bud graphics back in October and the Executone graphics Jan. 2. When will you be getting mine out?

Doug I sent you an email to tell you they would go out as soon as I can. I've lost a lot of time due to these **** flu bugs. Teacher at my son's school said they had 18 kids in his class out. Freakin' frustrating.....I can't even do the slightest little activity without breaking into sweats! At least this time around we're not all parked in the bathroom that was crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back