Overdue Graphics Orders

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike McKnight

Ok guys I have gotten my cutter back for the second time from being repaired. It was gone for 4 weeks the first time. I had it back for all of a week before a screwup by the manufaturer's service department burned the main circuit board out. It literally had smoke coming out of the unit! I called them and they sent a call tag to FedEx which took them nearly a week to come and get it. It left the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and I just got it back yesterday.....

So after having 1 working week with it out of the last 9 or so I'm back at it. I did manage to crank out about 7 sets in that one week but I still have about 35 to go so if you can be just a little more patient with me I will have your stuff to you soon. Just so you know there was one that was not so patient and chose to get nasty with me so I sent his money back and suggested he find a local sign shop to do his work. So if he gets up on here and bad mouths me you'll know who it was.

On the good side of the news I purchased another brand new cutter today for a backup as well as a printer capable of doing spot colors on clear. The advantage this one has over my existing printer is that some of the really small decals that cannot be done in cut vinyl I can print on clear and contour cut around the whole decal. This one can do that with white lettering and graphics on clear where the other can't.

So again I appreciate your patience to this point it won't be much longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was me dammit.....still waiting on my $500.00 refund! :angry:

Not falling for that one?

Hey, I'd like to use that certificate from the Muncey race to get a set of your 69 Pak graphics. I'm in the middle of stripping it down and hopefully ready for paint by New Years. I'd also like to buy a second set. Got a new one in the works......old one's to slow :)

No sweat Glenn. I'll need to get with you to make sure my tail graphic matches what you have unless you plan to make a new one. Mine basically matches the dimensions of Roger's paint scheme.

No sweat Glenn. I'll need to get with you to make sure my tail graphic matches what you have unless you plan to make a new one. Mine basically matches the dimensions of Roger's paint scheme.
The tail is a little different from the plans. I'll make a photo copy of one of my new ones and mail it to you.

10 orders out last week before Christmas.....should have another 10 or 12 out this week.....should be all caught up before the second week of Jan. Thanks for your patience guys!

got my excide decals,,,man they were worth the wait...thanks mike

So does this mean your back home Mike??

Were you able to walk off the plane, or did you have to ride a wheelchair, down the ramp???

Let me know I'm making a trip down to Lauderdale tomorrow to pick up the remander of my 20 hardware, we could meet and I could transfer the VERTs to ya??

Or I could UPS them to ya on Tuesday, you make the call, I'll check here before I leave in the AM

Or call me (((( **** my cell is out in the garage))))

Ok Dude, on to other things

Rick

rick,, sorry still out in colorado...so far so good...wont be home till monday,,,please send wings thanks for allof your help

hope you and yours had a safe xmass and a safe new year....will pm address to you thanks

5 more out this week. Would've been more but had some commercial work to do. Mike your stuff goes out Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I haven't checked my puter that receives faxes but I will Sunday when I go to the office. I'm going in to take care of a few more boat orders and get a rush vehicle wrap finished. It's been so **** cold doing a wrap is a pain. Too cold like it is now and the adhesive doesn't want to set right...too hot and it sets too fast. I need to get a new shop with a vehicle bay that I can control temperature.

Small delay.......printer is awaiting service tech visit so some orders are going to be held up a day or two. Some grainy color issues and blacks are streaking off the edges issues are happening. Service techs have to come out about 2-3 times a year and it's about that time. Some orders that are mostly completed with mostly cut vinyl are being held up by a few printed peices. Service tech will be here today or tomorrow as soon as the parts arrive.

Ok small delay has turned into a little longer. The printer had a little more wrong than earlier suspected and parts took longer to get here because of the holiday. Printing panels for vehicle wraps and color banners is a little harder on this machine than I thought. I have a number of orders waiting to go out where the cut vinyl is done but just waiting to finish the printed pieces and they are off in mail. Service tech will be back on Thursday so look for stuff next week.

That depends on when the tech gets here today to finish the repairs on my printer. The stuff on the cowl is printed but I can do up everything else like the numbers and stuff. If I can't I'll mail em to you beginning of next week. Is that ok?

Actually Rick I was just getting ready to shoot you an email to let you know it was in the mail when I picked it up this morning. I'll be getting on those shortly as I'm doing another set of 7-11 for someone in Washington and I'll do em both at the same time. The SILVER BULLET ones I have done already as I had some extras left from a previous order. If all goes well with my printer repair today I'll probably have them out late next week.

Ok small delay has turned into a little longer. The printer had a little more wrong than earlier suspected and parts took longer to get here because of the holiday. Printing panels for vehicle wraps and color banners is a little harder on this machine than I thought. I have a number of orders waiting to go out where the cut vinyl is done but just waiting to finish the printed pieces and they are off in mail. Service tech will be back on Thursday so look for stuff next week.
Sounds like you have a roland pc 60. Them things suck. Lightning finally got mine and I let the insurance company have it. Got a 32" versa camm and havn't looked back since and getting ready to buy a 48" unit next month as well as a cold press laminator. Thats the only way to do a vehicle wrap.

Back