OT Roger Newton

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SURGERY??????????????????????????????????

He told me he was just going to get a cast or boot after his little fall. Talking about downplaying something

Roger, does this mean it will take a little longer to fill plan orders? If not, we'll have to have some of the R/CU and E-R/CU guys visit you with some rope and tie you to a chair, or if you prefer, your bed. The choise between the two would be yours ;) Might even have to have Howard and Marlene do some Rogersitting :lol:

Yes, he had two pins placed in his ankle and a 6 or 7 inch plate put in on Wednesday night. My dad actually tore a ligament and broke his fibula. He might be alittle while without printing some plans as he can not stand on his cast for right now, but in a week or so hopefully he can get a hard cast.

Hey hes still got one good leg for now get back to work...... Get well soon my friend...... :D

Hey Bill, thanks for checking, I have something worked out either way if my dad is able to show up or not. He really wants to come out even if he just sits in the car and watches all weekend.

Hey Bill, thanks for checking, I have something worked out either way if my dad is able to show up or not. He really wants to come out even if he just sits in the car and watches all weekend.
That's gotta be driving your dad nuts! Tell him we send our best for sure. :)

Yes, he had two pins placed in his ankle and a 6 or 7 inch plate put in on Wednesday night. My dad actually tore a ligament and broke his fibula. He might be alittle while without printing some plans as he can not stand on his cast for right now, but in a week or so hopefully he can get a hard cast.
David, Please tell your dad that Jack Garcia wishes him speedy recovery. Thanks

He was funny when I talked to him last night. He said...."I actually get to take a shower today!" I guess he hasn't had one since he got the cast on. I told him that was one way to ensure no one comes around the house and bugs him so he has no excuses not to get that Kai done.

Spoke to the man yesterday,,,so far so good,,but i see a BEAR IN THE WOODS if he stays confined to his couch for too long....good luck guys in R/C UNLIMITED land .....

Every time I call him lately he answers the phone not with "Hello" but with "Yeah it still hurts"..... He said he had a friend coming over this week sometime that was going to help him get some stuff out.

Back