Offset strut on Whiplash 20 hull?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it doesn't matter now anyway. I just ruined the hull. I knew building wood kits wasn't my thing and that just proved it. I thought I had it nice and flat and true but it turns out the bottom isn't flat and the sponsons are wavy. I guess I could soak it in debonder and give it another shot but I don't think I will even bother. At least I still have the hatch and once I get another kit I will have a more experienced boat builder build it the right way.

Dont trash it yet send it to mee and will try to fix it.Hang in there.
I was going to email you bruce and see if you could work some magic on it. Shoot me a email with your address and I will ship it out to you. If it works out I will order some Mas epoxy for the hull and send that to you also.

I was going to email you bruce and see if you could work some magic on it. Shoot me a email with your address and I will ship it out to you. If it works out I will order some Mas epoxy for the hull and send that to you also.

If you decide to get rid of it I would be interested in it.

Zach

If you decide to get rid of it I would be interested in it.

Zach
Well I am going to ship it to Roxy early next week and see if he can work some magic on it. I was looking at it closer today and I don't think its as bad as I originally thought it was.

Back