O/T Exotic animal bill being passed!must read!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zebra muscles and certain species of eels are destroying our fresh water lakes and rivers. If 1 pregnant tilopia gets into a warm water discharge from a power plant you can kiss that ecosystem good by. I don't like Obama's policies and I'm not an environmentalist but I do have a degree in this stuff and one thing I do know is the world is gettin smaller and intrusion of non native species is a bigger problem every year and they have no idea how to control it. They are just trying to slow it down a little.
ps hamsters give me heartburn.
Smart A**'S!!!! No I have FERRETS! Like the ones you saw on the movie beastmaster!!! His two little theives..lol!!! They should out law the ones there having proublems with..I havent heard of any ferrets proublems or hamsters,girbils,gini pigs. Zebra muscles where brought on the hull bottoms of cargo ships and other shipping vesals from europe threw the greatlakes...Thats were the first signs of zebra muscles and starting point..I used to live in the great laker area.. Lake Erie was the first to have proublem with them..Erie was the first city to have the proublems and the first in the fight of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some of you guys need a hobby. You have way too much time on your hands to surf the web for over exaggerated stories every day. No one is going to come into your home and take your ferrets, or your guns for that matter. Trust me, the government has much better things to do.

P. S. Why isn't there a section for off topic posts so the general BOATING section has actual boating info?

Just a thought.

Dale P.

I think some of you guys need a hobby. You have way too much time on your hands to surf the web for over exaggerated stories every day. No one is going to come into your home and take your ferrets, or your guns for that matter. Trust me, the government has much better things to do.
P. S. Why isn't there a section for off topic posts so the general BOATING section has actual boating info?

Just a thought.

Dale P.
It's already happening with guns here in NY. In Rochester, it is illegal to own AR-15's, AK's, SKS's,... So you either move, break the law, or sell the gun.

I wouldn't have much faith in a governement that insists on bankrupting America with environmental policies like "cap and trade", when we are trying to get out of a recession. Even Warren Buffet, who supported BO, says now is not the time.

News to me ferrets and hamsters are exotic they are talking about what Randy said the snakes and fish not your pets.

Back