• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted O.s flywheel no 2k #71802200

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those. that blue is nice. I bet that yellow mono will rip. cant wait to see how those run for you .

I been having a time with these gas engine carburetors last couple weekends. My engine keeps getting just totally filled with fuel I think when fueling it then I can never get it to clear out and start. I am hoping I can fix it by putting a new needle in it.
Yea I haven't ran into that issue unless maybe the diapram and spring is letting fuel in to much is it starting then after re fueling is it doing it after you refuel or just flooding right off the bat

Yea I haven't ran into that issue unless maybe the diapram and spring is letting fuel in to much is it starting then after re fueling is it doing it after you refuel or just flooding right off the bat
Yeah its a ton of fuel. I choke it to start it and its just full in a couple cranks . I have a china carb I might grab the needle and spring and diaphram and just swap it all out and try it again. It is super frustrating because We are out there my son is excited to run it then it wont start or clearout pulling the plug even cranking it a bunch with the electric starter .

Yeah its a ton of fuel. I choke it to start it and its just full in a couple cranks . I have a china carb I might grab the needle and spring and diaphram and just swap it all out and try it again. It is super frustrating because We are out there my son is excited to run it then it wont start or clearout pulling the plug even cranking it a bunch with the electric starter .
Maybe pickup up a 1048 there only like 35 on bh hanson site at least you know your getting a well put together carb without any defects

Back