• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted O rings for OS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh, I have a set from a new needle.
You measure & I'll measure to see what we come up with.
I'm coming up with some numbers that are not in McMaster Carr??
I'm getting:
ID 1.80MM .070-.071"
OD 3.15-3.16MM .125"
X-section, too small for me to measure
I'm seeing nothing In McM Carr
Maybe I should try measuring the groove that it sits in??
And the OD while in the groove??
Any direction folks.

I contacted my suppler and he is out of them and i'am just weighting for a phone call from him.the oring john is talking about is for the Stu Barr needles.
The OS o-ring appears to be 1m x 2m x 1m.
A friend ordered the from MMC with the pn Grim provided, catalog shows 1m x 3m x 1m but the package shows a different pn and the ID is not 3m so MMC has a problem. He’s going to contact MMC. Meanwhile we measured his last OS spare and we think the ID should be 2mm.

After checking an OS needle valve o-ring using a digital caliperI conclude the size to be: .5mm x 2mm x .5mm
(Note: metric O-rings are defined by their cross section and the I.D.) If anyone has access to a more refined measurement process jump in. This size is currently back ordered at the O-ring Store, I haven’t extended a search beyond that point.

Back