Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hello Glen. I tried to send pm but cannot get through. looking for a flywheel for novarossi 15[ 1/4-28 sg shaft] that has been cut alwready.Also a flex collet 1/4-28 to .150 or .130 cable,and a flex cable .150 or .130 c/w 3/16 stub shaft.Cable should be 16" or close long.

hello Glen. I tried to send pm but cannot get through. looking for a flywheel for novarossi 15[ 1/4-28 sg shaft] that has been cut alwready.Also a flex collet 1/4-28 to .150 or .130 cable,and a flex cable .150 or .130 c/w 3/16 stub shaft.Cable should be 16" or close long.
That is odd...I have been getting PMs every day and my inbox is not full...

Oh well, I can hook you up with the flywheel cut for and SG shaft, and the .150 cable with the .187 stub, but I have not been able to track down a 1/4x28 collet for either a .130 or .150 cable. In addition, the collet for the SG shaft must have a reduced pilot portion that fits up into the flywheel a bit to grab enough threads. Aeromarine may make a 1/4x28 for a .130/.150 I have never checked with them.

Let me know if you want the flywheel/cable or want me to try and track down any Aeromarine options.

Sorry again for the PM deal,

Glenn

Glen question for you?? What the cost on pistion&cyclender set and con rod for the P5.21??..If its cheaper then the CMB.21RS Redhead?? I'll scroung up some cash soon the buy the P5...I'm not very impressed with the CMB...tunning is a pain and replacement parts are to costly..

Glen question for you?? What the cost on pistion&cyclender set and con rod for the P5.21??..If its cheaper then the CMB.21RS Red

head?? I'll scroung up some cash soon the buy the P5...I'm not very impressed with the CMB...tunning is a pain and replacement parts are to costly..
I don't stock the P5.21 (it is a car motor) and don't have any specific P5 parts, but I may be getting some P/S sets...cost will be about $90 (depending on the exchange rate). With the rod it will be maybe $20 more (just guessing).

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Glen question for you?? What the cost on pistion&cyclender set and con rod for the P5.21??..If its cheaper then the CMB.21RS Red

head?? I'll scroung up some cash soon the buy the P5...I'm not very impressed with the CMB...tunning is a pain and replacement parts are to costly..
I don't stock the P5.21 (it is a car motor) and don't have any specific P5 parts, but I may be getting some P/S sets...cost will be about $90 (depending on the exchange rate). With the rod it will be maybe $20 more (just guessing).

Glenn
Isnt the $215 .21 a P5? The $215 .21 is what I'm asking about...

The $215 motor is not a P5, its a 5 port (but he has the 3 port also)

P5 is a car/buggy type motor.

Glenn
Isnt the $215 .21 a P5? The $215 .21 is what I'm asking about...
The $215 motor is a T21-5. The P/S (without the rod) for it is $100.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
How the motor in adjustments? Is it easyer to get it dialed in then the CMB??..whats the cost of the too rod??? Sorry Glen for the questions...Just dont want to get a motor that would be a pain in the butt to dial in and keep dialed in..

How the motor in adjustments? Is it easyer to get it dialed in then the CMB??..whats the cost of the too rod??? Sorry Glen for the questions...Just dont want to get a motor that would be a pain in the butt to dial in and keep dialed in..
These motors are very user friendly and have enough torque to run with a variety of props. The rods are around $35.

You won't be disapointed with one of these engines.

Glenn

Thanks Glen..As soon as can scroung up some cash I'll order one for you... If it's that good I'll buy a second one from you later....

Latest posts

Back