Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my move to Del Rio is almost complete and I now have internet again.

For those of you who have been waiting for engines, parts or replies to answers you should be hearing from me in the next day or two if you haven't already. If I don't get back to you soon, please give me a call, message, etc. to rattle my cage!

Thank you for the great patience during the last 6 months of transition time for us!

Glenn

Glen, I was given a .12 LL5 can you tell me how much for bearings for this engine?

Glen's a real trooper. I needed a set of bearings for a 21, and Glen took time right in the middle of his move to take care of me! Great service!

Thanks Glen!!!

Steve Ball

Glad you made it through the move buddy!

Hope to run with you toward the end of the year in S.A.

-Buck-

For those of you who have been waiting for engines, parts or replies to answers you should be hearing from me in the next day or two if you haven't already. If I don't get back to you soon, please give me a call, message, etc. to rattle my cage!

Thank you for the great patience during the last 6 months of transition time for us!

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

I sent you a letter on 30 May (to your e-mail addy) and a PM this morning here on IW , regarding supply of an engine. However, the IW system doesn't seem to show that my PM went through to you OK ?

Could you please confirm if you have my letter ? I understand about the disruption of the move and am happy to be patient.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Hey Glenn, I got the bearings today and thank you for the fast shipping. You are A1#1 on this forum. :)

Joel

Last edited by a moderator:

Glenn
Hi Glenn,

I sent you a letter on 30 May (to your e-mail addy) and a PM this morning here on IW , regarding supply of an engine. However, the IW system doesn't seem to show that my PM went through to you OK ?

Could you please confirm if you have my letter ? I understand about the disruption of the move and am happy to be patient.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Wennie, I just sent you a PM.

Sorry for the delay!

Glenn

Glen, I was given a .12 LL5 can you tell me how much for bearings for this engine?
Tom, can you me tell me what size the bearings are?

Thanks,

Glenn
umm well no, cause it did not have any when I got it.

what ya think I should do?

glenn and tom,

it uses 16602 and 17006 same as the LT12 ;)

Thanks Martin...You are the man!

I guess I should read all of the post before I make a reply....

Glenn

Hi Glen :ph34r: I dont hear any news " Flash" NR .45 engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glen :ph34r: I dont hear any news " Flash" NR .45 engine
Allan, yeah Nova hasn't been telling me anything about it lately. Around November or so they were all excited about and were talking about productions dates and stuff, but that is long past and I haven't gotten any answers to my questions.

Sorry.......

Glenn

Glen, When will you have the TX21 in stock? My wife wants one real bad!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Buddy
Buddy, I'm not sure when I will make my next order. I have just received a bunch of engines (just happen to have a rush on the TX-21's...I generally don't ever run out). I know your wife wants the TX, but I do have plenty of the T21-5's in stock...they run really good!

Glenn

Latest posts

Back