Notre Dame U-7

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

Ed

Where can I find a nice close up pic of the 1972 Norte Dame U-7 ?? tried a google search with no luck.

I'm thinking of building this boat. If you find any, I'd be interested too. So far, the only ones I've found are from Newton's site, plan #108, and one that shows it running. I haven't found any close ups so far.

I'm thinking of building this boat. If you find any, I'd be interested too. So far, the only ones I've found are from Newton's site, plan #108, and one that shows it running. I haven't found any close ups so far.
Look on the Detroit Unlimited web page there's some pics there. Also Larry Kramer, has some of the boat also. Thanks Doug

for pics of the 1972 notre dame and other 108 hulls check the following:

UNLIMITEDS DETROIT

DAVID NEWTON'S SMUGMUG PHOTO COLLECTION

E-RCU and link to JIM CLARK PHOTOGRAPHY ( 1/10 scale elecs but excellent detail reference )

NED CRIMMINS COLLECTION can be linked from RCUNLIMITEDS.ORG

( Ned's mother EILEEN CRIMMIN was famous writer and photographer who along with BOB CARVER covered the northwest unlimited hydroplane races during the 1960s - '70s. EILEEN CRIMMIN actually worked for SHIRLEY MACDONALD documenting the NOTRE DAME TEAM from 1963 - ? not positive that NED has the 1972 pics but excellent primary resource for ND pics. )

Back