Nitro classes growing for district 3 (2011)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In case anyone hasn't noticed outboards are alive and well in District 3 also. These are primarily nitro boats. I run gas also and they all are great just pick your poison and support the classes you like. One descrepancy in this district is we have a Gas director,Scale Director, Offshore director, Thunderboat director which are all voting positions. No Nitro,Mono,Hydro or Outboard directors????? Recognize the fact clubs and areas have more boats in certan categories but it looks lopsided to me as far as representation.

Mic

Nice, lots of 21's in the midwest and I'll be bringing one or two sport 20 hydros with me next summer. This could be a fun trip after all ;)

Hey Brett,

Come to Hobart and you see even larger numbers in nitro. We had over 25 21 hydros and a average of 20+ in the other hydro classes.

Stu
would really like to race with u guys Stu..maybe next year, or you can come down here and race with us..

Nitro's for racing, gas is for getting there, I plan on running A and B hydro next year, and building a twin sometime next year.
Mark im glad to hear that, A and B hydro classes are awesome and regarding the twin, once u drive one theres no turning back!! John Otto is planing a twin shootout in march 2011!! i would like to see 20 x-hydros!! maybe Joe Warren will come down..ummmmmmmm..LOL!!
You guys book the March NITRO TWIN SHOOTOUT Race I know the Route to get there....... :D

Gas Vs NITRO 2 stroke..... We threw our legs over the top of a 2 stroke motorcycles as kids. Never will forget the feeling when it HIT DA PIPE.. 80cc 125cc 250cc 500cc it was all about the PIPE & the Instant Power..... :D Makes me grin just thinking about it....... Later learned enough to carry it to the motocross trax.... Many times you were hanging on by the finger nails But it was still twisted WFO..... Broken Arms, Hands, Ribs, shoulder & leg & some experience to show for it all...... The Nitro Twin class enables us to relive it all again & stil return home @ the end of the day safely!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: Wish i lived a little closer to Dist 3 racing. But IMPBA Dist #5 is a Hot bed of Racers that like to Rip it UP on Race day.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro's for racing, gas is for getting there, I plan on running A and B hydro next year, and building a twin sometime next year.
Mark im glad to hear that, A and B hydro classes are awesome and regarding the twin, once u drive one theres no turning back!! John Otto is planing a twin shootout in march 2011!! i would like to see 20 x-hydros!! maybe Joe Warren will come down..ummmmmmmm..LOL!!
We are having a great race in Huntsville with a twin shoot out. Huntsville is where the twin shoot out STARTED. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bring up those twins to Huntsville Last weekend in Aptil,30-May1. We have a HUGE traveling trophy donated by Joe. Doc

We are having a great race in Huntsville with a twin shoot out. Huntsville is where the twin shoot out STARTED. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, bring up those twins to Huntsville Last weekend in Aptil,30-May1. We have a HUGE traveling trophy donated by Joe. Doc
Doc Many will be preparing the NITRO TWINS for HUNTSVILLE SPRING EVENT !! Maybe a few of the FLORIDA NITRO TWIN PILOTS can make the trip? You can race them in F Hydro, Open Hydro & Twin class too :blink: :blink: . For you boys that want to F Mono Race? BRING IT TOO......... B)

Gas Vs NITRO 2 stroke..... We threw our legs over the top of a 2 stroke motorcycles as kids. Never will forget the feeling when it HIT DA PIPE.. 80cc 125cc 250cc 500cc it was all about the PIPE & the Instant Power..... :D Makes me grin just thinking about it....... Later learned enough to carry it to the motocross trax.... Many times you were hanging on by the finger nails But it was still twisted WFO..... Broken Arms, Hands, Ribs, shoulder & leg & some experience to show for it all...... The Nitro Twin class enables us to relive it all again & stil return home @ the end of the day safely!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink: Wish i lived a little closer to Dist 3 racing. But IMPBA Dist #5 is a Hot bed of Racers that like to Rip it UP on Race day.....

Bringing the PAIN baby !! My whole body continues to hurt from it !! But my tore up right shoulder is Tore Up from the recoil of the gassers starting rope . might need a GEEZER WHEEL soon !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys book the March NITRO TWIN SHOOTOUT Race I know the Route to get there....... :D
oh boy Joe Warren might attend!!!all we need for this race is Stu Barr and Andy Brown..Maybe we need metime to be at this race!!

As of now the dates for this twin shootout is march 19th and 20th in Brandon fl..

Awesome ..i know Andy will be there ! Where is Canto , Lutz , Fletch etc ........might only race 5 or 6 that weekend so I have lots of time to tune and thrash !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back