Nitro classes growing for district 3 (2011)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

Nitro classes seems to be growing for the 2011 season in distric 3(florida)..over the past several years C-mono and X-mono, C-hydro and X-hydro were weak, but heres a list of racers that I know will be running strong for next year..hopefully more of you guys will join us..Im glad to see the A and B nitro classes are still strong, so lets get all these classes going!!

THE 2011 LIST:

C-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JEREMY EDGE

4)MARVIN(DOC)

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)FRED ROBINSON

8)ANDY GREENE

9)RON RATOFF

X-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)MIKE HAYNES

3)ANDY GREENE

4)TOMMY CARDOSO

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)TOM FOLEY

8)DAVID WILFONG

9)DONNY DUCHESNE

10)KEN HARDING

C-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)LARRY BEILS

3)TOM ELKINS

4)JEREMY EDGE

5)TOM FOLEY

6)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

7)RON RATOFF

8)RICH MOORE

9)JOHN SHEFFIELD

10)RALPH ALMIROLA

11)DICK JONES

12)DONNY DUCHESNE

X-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JAMES TRAUT

4)RICH MOORE

5)LARRY BEILS

6)TOM ELKINS

7)DAVID WILFONG

8)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

9)KEN HARDING

10)DICK JONES

11)JEREMY EDGE

12)DONNY DUSHANE

13)ARCHIE GIZLOW

14)JOHN SHEFFIELD

15)NUB KOPISKA

16)RALPH ALMIROLA

17)RON BYRD

18)ANDY BROWN(I HOPE)

AND THERES GOING TO BE 2 TO 3 MORE GUYS JOINING MID YEAR WITH TWINS!!

LIKE I SAID LOOKING STRONG FOR 2011!! KEEP THEM COMING!!IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET US KNOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro classes seems to be growing for the 2011 season in distric 3(florida)..over the past several years C-mono and X-mono, C-hydro and X-hydro were weak, but heres a list a racers that I know will be running strong for next year..hopefully more of you guys will join us..Im glad to see the A and B nitro classes are still strong, so lets get all these classes going!!

THE 2011 LIST:

C-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JEREMY EDGE

4)MARVIN(DOC)

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)FRED ROBINSON

8)ANDY GREENE

9)RON RATOFF

X-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)MIKE HAYNES

3)ANDY GREENE

4)TOMMY CARDOSO

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)TOM FOLEY

8)DAVID WILFONG

9)DONNY DUCHESNE

10)KEN HARDING

C-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)LARRY BEILS

3)TOM ELKINS

4)JEREMY EDGE

5)TOM FOLEY

6)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

7)RON RATOFF

8)RICH MOORE

9)JOHN SHEFFIELD

10)RALPH ALMIROLA

11)DICK JONES

12)DONNY DUCHESNE

X-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JAMES TRAUT

4)RICH MOORE

5)LARRY BEILS

6)TOM ELKINS

7)DAVID WILFONG

8)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

9)KEN HARDING

10)DICK JONES

11)JEREMY EDGE

12)DONNY DUSHANE

13)ARCHIE GIZLOW

14)JOHN SHEFFIELD

15)NUB KOPISKA

16)RALPH ALMIROLA

17)RON BYRD

18)ANDY BROWN(I HOPE)

LIKE I SAID LOOKING STRONG FOR 2011!! KEEP THEM COMING!!IF I MISSED ANYONE PLEASE LET US KNOW
Brett

I plan on running "B" and "C" hydro this coming year

Bill Hoch

Gas is for guys that do not want to take the time to learn about nitro engines

Nitro's for racing, gas is for getting there, I plan on running A and B hydro next year, and building a twin sometime next year.
Its GREAT to see ANY nitro classes building up again! I would LOVE to see the same thing happen to Sport 40 and Sport 21 hydros...used to be pretty good classes...of course i havent helped any..would like to change that! :)

Nitro classes seems to be growing for the 2011 season in distric 3(florida)..over the past several years C-mono and X-mono, C-hydro and X-hydro were weak, but heres a list a racers that I know will be running strong for next year..hopefully more of you guys will join us..Im glad to see the A and B nitro classes are still strong, so lets get all these classes going!!

THE 2011 LIST:

C-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JEREMY EDGE

4)MARVIN(DOC)

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)FRED ROBINSON

8)ANDY GREENE

9)RON RATOFF

X-MONO

1)BRANDON ENGLISH

2)MIKE HAYNES

3)ANDY GREENE

4)TOMMY CARDOSO

5)GENE MONGAR

6)JERRY CROWTHER

7)TOM FOLEY

8)DAVID WILFONG

9)DONNY DUCHESNE

10)KEN HARDING

C-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)LARRY BEILS

3)TOM ELKINS

4)JEREMY EDGE

5)TOM FOLEY

6)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

7)RON RATOFF

8)RICH MOORE

9)JOHN SHEFFIELD

10)RALPH ALMIROLA

11)DICK JONES

12)DONNY DUCHESNE

X-HYDRO

1)BRETT ENGLISH

2)TOM FOLEY

3)JAMES TRAUT

4)RICH MOORE

5)LARRY BEILS

6)TOM ELKINS

7)DAVID WILFONG

8)RAYMOND RODRIGUEZ

9)KEN HARDING

10)DICK JONES

11)JEREMY EDGE

12)DONNY DUSHANE

13)ARCHIE GIZLOW

14)JOHN SHEFFIELD

15)NUB KOPISKA

16)RALPH ALMIROLA

17)RON BYRD

18)ANDY BROWN(I HOPE)

Brett

I plan on running "B" and "C" hydro this coming year

Bill Hoch
Bill thats great!! and maybe one day a twin??? who else?? next years going to be HOT!!!

Nitro's for racing, gas is for getting there, I plan on running A and B hydro next year, and building a twin sometime next year.
Mark im glad to hear that, A and B hydro classes are awesome and regarding the twin, once u drive one theres no turning back!! John Otto is planing a twin shootout in march 2011!! i would like to see 20 x-hydros!! maybe Joe Warren will come down..ummmmmmmm..LOL!!

Well all I can say is that nitro is a for the true hobbyist yes it takes a little to keep them going but they are the superior to gas in speed.I have been running boats for a awhile and this will be my first year on the buoys. And the friends that I have made along my way have been super supportive and very helpful.I cant wait to meet more of you on the Great Oval.

If we keep the same attitude and helpfulness going this sport,hobby,addiction will just keep growing.

Lets keep the numbers growing. Hell the saying says we will concur with numbers.

So lets go race everyone.......

See yall in Orlnado.....

The best parts is there is a race every mounth next year.

By far Fl. is the toughest and best R/C boat racing circuit in the world.

So come on down and see how you stack up.

David

Brett

I am building a new 40,60, and x hydro also a new sport 40.keeping the twin for special days

On the contrary Rob , I think it's all about competition . Gas has a very deep field in several classes and it takes different skills to keep that equipment on top . Nitro classes are coming back and I would like to personally thank Brett , Tom Elkins , Larry Beals , Jerry Crowther , John Otto, Gene Mongar , Randy Premo ..did I miss someone . .. lots of Kick Ass Nitro racers out there lighting the fire for our hobby , lets have fun !! :D :D :D

Mark im glad to hear that, A and B hydro classes are awesome and regarding the twin, once u drive one theres no turning back!! John Otto is planing a twin shootout in march 2011!! i would like to see 20 x-hydros!! maybe Joe Warren will come down..ummmmmmmm..LOL!!
Sure wish I could be there for a few of these races!!!

I love em both Nitro and Gas. There are plenty of modellers, innovators, builders, engine guys on the gas side as well, and plenty of retailers and manufacturers who are unbelievably generous with their support of races. It’s not easy to win at a National Gas event when there may be 40 to 75 boats in your class with plenty of 8 boat heats. It’s all good in my opinion I’m lucky enough to be able to enjoy them both.. Tony J

On the contrary Rob , I think it's all about competition . Gas has a very deep field in several classes and it takes different skills to keep that equipment on top . Nitro classes are coming back and I would like to personally thank Brett , Tom Elkins , Larry Beals , Jerry Crowther , John Otto, Gene Mongar , Randy Premo ..did I miss someone . .. lots of Kick Ass Nitro racers out there lighting the fire for our hobby , lets have fun !! :D :D :D

I love em both Nitro and Gas. There are plenty of modellers, innovators, builders, engine guys on the gas side as well, and plenty of retailers and manufacturers who are unbelievably generous with their support of races. It’s not easy to win at a National Gas event when there may be 40 to 75 boats in your class with plenty of 8 boat heats. It’s all good in my opinion I’m lucky enough to be able to enjoy them both.. Tony J

i think its great that gas has grown so strong, and i really enjoy watching some good heats..they have great competition! and thats what i want for nitro..wouldnt it be great to see 3 to 4 heats of nitro with 14 to 18 boats in a class..were already there in X-hydro..from this thread i think were going to be there in most nitro classes!!

theres no excuses, we have great motor choices and the price of nitro is down like it use to be!!

brett you will see my twin in and out of florida buddy..... :lol:
awesome julian..sounds like X-hydro is kicking butt!!! the way things are going we might have 20 twins in florida alone!! can we heat race at 100mph??? I feel that day is coming soon...

Back