Newton Marine Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the moment, I only am able to offer the 1/8th scale plans. BUT, you can bring the prints to kinkos or any printing place and they can scale them up for you. Myself and my father had three classics built by doing just that, and they turned out to run quite well... World Championship 2007, Winternat Championship 2008.... Let me know if you have any questions with that and if I can help you any more.

David, thank you for your support and great feedback. I am striving to accomplish what my dad had and his dreams of helping the boating community. I am glad to hear that I am doing my part so far. On that same note, I won't be getting into the hardware business. However there is a great place you can get scale hardware online, http://www.accu-techrchardware.com/ This is a company based out of florida that does excellent work. As far as kits go, that has definitely crossed my mind, and have had some people step forward and offered to get those off the ground. Hopefully I will be able to experiment and start selling those, but for now i just am focusing on keeping Newton Marine going forward and getting new drawings out there. And when I go to cad, you will get the corner office! How bout that?

Thanks,

David

Hi David,
Just had a look at the new site, great job!

After I got my plans for the 'Miss Bud' and speeking to you I am more that encouraged to continue building my design and get to work on the Bud' Your father did a fantastic job and you will obviously do just as well if not better.

As for the pricing, I can't see how Roger kept it going as he did and after so long it was a brave but well over due move.

Will you be moving on to kits and harware later on? and Can I have a job in your cad office? couldn't think of a better way to spend my time!!!!

Best of luck David.

Back