New Whips Got our boats done

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

My son got his done first fast out of the box. Had to get mine done after driving his. Thanks Redline Motors and Pop Schuttleworth for the powerplants and pipes. Woody Short Circuit is mine and Gv Transformer SS is his. Time to knock off the MAFIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pair of Whips Mikey, will the student school the teacher.
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
cool.gif

Nice looking whips!

Is that a carbon fiber decal on the yellow one, or is it actual cloth?

My son got his done first fast out of the box. Had to get mine done after driving his. Thanks Redline Motors and Pop Schuttleworth for the powerplants and pipes. Woody Short Circuit is mine and Gv Transformer SS is his. Time to knock off the MAFIA

The 'Old Mans' skid fin, located inside the bracket makes mechanical, and hydro-dynamic sense. Not sure which 'location' works better. Beautiful boats.

Hi Mikey!!

DJ

So close in clicking the Buy now Button!

But then I'll be clicking on a engine etc etc!!

Looking Good B)

So close in clicking the Buy now Button!

But then I'll be clicking on a engine etc etc!!

Looking Good B)
Denis if you buy one you will be impressed 60 mph out of the box headed for 70 after break in. Drives like a big sport 40..........

Mikey,Mikey,Mikey, those sure are a couple nice looking whips but, when my green monster comes around you after i've given you a head start,you truly will be Short Circuited, LOL, you guys are the best.see youall soon.

Mark :p

Latest posts

Back