New website for boat news

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Patrick

Niklas and myself are race friends, no business together.

It is a great site, I agree.

Thanks

Jorgen

Hi Patrick (& Jörgen) and others,

The site (blogg) is my own personal one (done on my spare time) and not connected to my day time job at Minicars.

If I like it I'll publish it, if I dont like it I dont publish. I'll try and be as objective as I can but generally be positive about my passions and make its as good looking as possible.

There is so many bad things right now with the economy etc and the racing scene is'nt blooming to say the least but I'll promote our cool stuff the best I can - MY way - and hope some people will get MORE interested in RC boats. Hope you like it. :)

I will not promiss anything about future projects, tips, freebie drawings or what I'll publish - Just do it, is my new moto. Stay tuned and you'll see. :D

At this time it has no direct commersial interests. But I have an idea of making the latest Kep's 21 drawing for sale through Paypal though. We'll see. But you should know I work at Minicars Distributing in Sweden and we wholesale distribute in Scandinavia brands like Futaba, Aquacraft & Sirio etc (+ many other brands). Just to let U know what Im coming from so to speak.

Enough rambling - stop by once in a while and you might see something cool that U like also. :)

I'm off-line from tomorrow and I'll be back the 23:rd. Skiing in Austria! I'll make a blogg about that also... B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Wyss said:

when I clicked on that link I had trouble getting rid of it,, I'd be cautious here guys

I have a mac :D , no problems there....

Ronald.

when I clicked on that link I had trouble getting rid of it,, I'd be cautious here guys

Jerry your comment made me try the link just for fun (afterall thats what firewalls are for :p ) I didnt have a problem closing the link (but it did take a while to load)... and once there I rememered I have been there before w/o a problemwhen Niklas first posted free plans for his rigger. Just an FYI.

todd

I noticed that the rigger plans are on the gallery here and if you are running AGV it will not let you in. Tom said it had something to do with this site being hacked at one time.

Bob

Have you guys problems when visiting other blog-sites also or just mine?

I'm only using Mac's also (as Ronald) & no issues what so ever.

All blogging is done through the standard Google / Blogger interface... Hmm.

Ps, updated today BTW.

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.com

/Niklas

Have you guys problems when visiting other blog-sites also or just mine?
I'm only using Mac's also (as Ronald) & no issues what so ever.

All blogging is done through the standard Google / Blogger interface... Hmm.

Ps, updated today BTW.

http://ne-stuff.blogspot.com

/Niklas
The problem that I had was with the gallery here were you had the pics posted but took care of that problem with a new anti virus (see other tread)

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back